Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread was inspired by Eurosport commentators who said today that Conchita Martinez has a habit of keeping her tennis rackets in the fridge. I find it really hilarious :D

Come here and share your knowledge :wavey:

·
Registered
152,750 Posts
one of the guys was doing that in Rome too - I can't remember who it was though - I think someone who played Federer!

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
I remember Hingis has this way of breathing or it's more a pff kind of thing. I don't know how to explain it, but after a point played she breath/blows in this way that it's in the direction of her eyes/hair. Strange if you can actually understand what I'm trying to say :eek:

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also Iva Majoli said that the year when she won RG she used to go to the same restaurant in Paris and had the same food for the entire fortnight: pizza Margarita :eek:

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
MrsTheBoiledEgg said:
Also Iva Majoli said that the year when she won RG she used to go to the same restaurant in Paris and had the same food for the entire fortnight: pizza Margarita :eek:
Is that her superstition? :eek:

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Doesn't alex corretja always go to same restaurant somewhere too? I thought in Rome.

·
Registered
152,750 Posts
MrsTheBoiledEgg said:
mmm! maybe you can win RG too? :p
hahaha I don't think that's gonna happen - but you never know! ;) Would be cool to win a GS! ;)

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts
Monica keeps her trophies, rackets, and anything related to tennis outside of her house. She used to keep them all in her garage, but I think she has a storage unit/bldg now just for them. She never wanted to get caught up in the trophies and stuff, so kept them outside.

Imagine, 9 Grand Slam trophies & 44 "other" trophies out in some outter building. :eek:

·
Banned
1,007 Posts
Zina garrison-Jackson when she recieved serve...

Always 6 wiggles to the left and six wiggles to the right a quick shuffle forward a quick wiggle and a shuffle back.

LOL, slightly exaggerated but close to it :)

·
Registered
152,750 Posts
ooh! How could I forget - Amanda Coetzer spins her racket between each shot!

Kim C always taps her racket on the ground when waiting to receive!

·
Registered
152,750 Posts
Ilhame said:
Marat always smashes his racket on the floor ;)
lol that's a BAD habit, not a weird habit - and Marat is male :p (the title of the thread says "weird hbits of the tennis GIRLS" :p ;)

·
Banned
1,007 Posts
Mary Pierce rewrites the bible between stepping up to serve and serving :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts