Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

· Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm Marat (aka Fantastic). :wavey:

Drop in to say hi, fellow housemates. :)

How is everyone today, tonight or this morning?

· Registered
10,834 Posts
Don't blow it for yourself by being sooo extremely friendly

-- Xavier

· Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL. My fist is feeling rather friendly tonight. Wanna meet him? ;)

Okay, that could be taken the wrong way. :eek: But don't worry, I washed them first. :p

· Chionophile
40,243 Posts
Ryan16 said:
Ew. :p Hingis welcomes Marat to the house, but wonders when it'll actually get started. ;)
It has started. I was going to say use the other thread, but you can just use this thread.

Use this thread to post information about yourself. (Not REAL obviously unless you want to).

So for example, if I was a housemate and if I entered as Steffi Graf I'd say.

Hi everyone, I'm Steffi. I'm originally from Germany and I can speak German, French and English. I have a brother and live with my family. I have two dogs and a cat and really really love animals. I like going skiing. etc...

And you have to do this cause in two weeks time, every housemate will have to send me a question about themselves. For example, Steffi could send:

How many brothers do I have?

Then I'll put the questions together and send them to other housemates, and this will be the task for week 2.

Week 1's task will be announced a little later.

· Registered
10,834 Posts
Marat, I hope you like hairy butts ;) :drool:

-- Xavier

· NeverWoz
25,696 Posts
Ok, I'll post stuff about Hingis. ;)

Maybe Fantastic should change the thread title to (post player info) or something so people will know they have to come in.

I'm Martina Hingis, and I was born in Czechoslovakia, but became a Swiss citizen when I was a child. I am an only child, and I live with my mother Melanie Molitor and her boyfriend Mario Widmer. I san speak English, Czech, Swiss-German, German, and other languages I don't remember right now.;) I like skiing and having successful boyfriends so I can curse their careers once we break up. I was the best tennis player ever, and more beautiful then Kournikova. :)

· Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Glad to see most of us here.

I am Marat and I'm from Moscow. What do I say here? I am Russian. I am tennis player. I have sister. My mother teach me tennis. I am tall... and I like hairy butts. No, no, no, I am only joking! Oh, I am stressed already. Anyone see my wodka?

Xavier, come and kiss my hairy butt. :kiss: Help me relax. I wash your back later in shower. :lick: ;)

Pass me the soap, Anna.

· Registered
6,364 Posts
Hello everyone :D

Lindsay Davenport is excited to enter the Big Brother House :)

I am American and I was born and I currently live in California. Even though I'm ridiculously large for a tennis player, I am still much better than everyone else (especially that loser Swiss player who retired...what was her name?) ;) I like alternative music, hanging out with friends, and playing tennis. I got married to Jon Leach a few months ago. I have a mother, Ann, on whose birthday I won my first grand slam! I also have a father, Wink, two sisters, Shannon and Leiann, and a rotweiler named Zoltan. :)

· Registered
10,834 Posts
I am Belgian and I was born! I have a hairy butt and chest, have a bad attitude and am married. I had a relationshp with Capriati, thank god the bitch isn't here in the house (SHE ISN'T HERE RIGHT?!!!).

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.