·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Caroline Maes won met 6-4 7-6. Gefeliciteerd! :D

·
Registered
16,198 Posts
Justine :sad: rest up now!

Caroline :eek: Some weeks ago I thought she had a chance reaching the top-200, but now even top-150 is in sight :eek:

·
Registered
7,173 Posts
Caroline :D

Is she going to play Roland Garros? Or wasn't her ranking high enough when the cut off took place?

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
Fantastic win for Caroline!

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
amazing stuff Caroline.
I wonder if this will motivate her to work even harder.
She really does have some potential, I hope she goes for it, 200%
all the best!!

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
amazing stuff Caroline.
I wonder if this will motivate her to work even harder.
She really does have some potential, I hope she goes for it, 200%
all the best!!
To be honest, when I saw the Belgian Fed Cup team against the USA, Caroline Maes made a much more solid impression on me than Kirsten Flipkens. I hope she can continue to make progress, maybe she's a latebloomer. Last week also really shows how just one ITF tournament can give a major boost to a ranking.

·
Registered
139 Posts
To be honest, when I saw the Belgian Fed Cup team against the USA, Caroline Maes made a much more solid impression on me than Kirsten Flipkens. I hope she can continue to make progress, maybe she's a latebloomer. Last week also really shows how just one ITF tournament can give a major boost to a ranking.
I have to agree that Caroline Maes gave a more solid performance and looked like a better player. I thought it was a mistake not to let Maes get more singles experience during the Fed Cup especially since she will be very close to being the number 2 Belgian behind Justine when the Fed Cup play begins in July.

81 - 93 of 93 Posts