Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Banned
7,262 Posts
Arantxa Parra (ESP) d. (7) Marlene Weingartner (GER) walkover (abdominal strain)

·
Premium Member
181,826 Posts
Marlene :( :sad:

·
Banned
19,528 Posts
Yay!!

Lucky for Arancha :D She lost to Marlene last week.

Good luck in the quarters Arancha :yeah:

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,321 Posts
:sad: I guess as long as my fave wins, I can survive..... :p
j/k I really wish for 2005 that Tennis Australia considers live scoring, or at least updates every 15/30mins or so.

·
Registered
32,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah, except those 30 minute updates can be bad because your fave could be up 3-0 after one break and then have lost the set by the next update.

i need a broadband webcam.....:eek: (with commentary) ;)

·
49,321 Posts
Yeah that'd be perfect and interviews after with each player. And access to their practice sessions....and... Well, maybe I should just follow the WTA around the world year round as a job. Wouldn't that be nice? :D

·
Registered
32,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wouldn't that be a great job :D box seats at all tournaments of course ;)

but i'll take the webcam with full access to practice courts and the press room for now :)

·
Registered
32,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the good news is the the australian open will have it's own radio webcast (like the us open) so that will be cool. i hope k-lina gets an aussie wc (other than sam stosur cause she is just on fire in australia this year)

·
49,321 Posts
That'd be really cool! Just anyone but one of the top I dunno 5 seeds. ;)
I had a nightmare that she was drawn against #1 Justine in R1. I'll be soooooooo upset if that happens. Unless, of course she beats her. :p :lol:

·
Registered
32,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i know, that would suck. i mean, it would be a great experience and all, but i don't think she is quite ready for that big a win. maybe she can draw a weak seed like hantuchova (i think she's seeded, haven't checked the rankings in ages) that would be good for bonus points.

let's try

1: vs. hantuchova
2: vs. dellaqua or dominikovic
3: vs. sanchez lorenzo (or another weak seed)
4: vs. ai or chanda
qf: ok, i won't get carried away :eek: ;)

·
Banned
7,262 Posts
(6) Emilie Loit (FRA) d. Conchita Martinez Granados (ESP) 63 62

·
Registered
32,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah, that's true. croatian tv always shows the finals of a tournament if a croat is playing no matter where it is in the world. we'd get live scores :eek:

1 - 20 of 104 Posts