Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Starting at 2 pm
Center Court
R1: [5]Sabine Lisicki (GER) vs Alberta Brianti (ITA)
R1: [Q]Petra Martic (CRO) vs Daniela Hantuchova (SVK)
R1: [Q]Stephanie Foretz Gacon (FRA) vs [WC]Patricia Mayr-Achleitner (AUT)
R2: [LL]Evgeniya Rodina (RUS) vs [6]Julia Goerges (GER)

Court 1
R1: Elena Vesnina (RUS) vs [9]Flavia Pennetta (ITA)
R1: [LL]Anastasia Rodionova (AUS) vs Barbora Zahlavova-Strycova (CZE)
R2: [Q]Sorana Cirstea (ROU) vs [4]Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova (RUS)
R1: Mervana Jugic-Salkic (BIH)/Sandra Klemenschits (AUT) vs Andrea Klepac (SLO)/Ana Tatishvili (GEO)

Order of Play

·
Registered
15,727 Posts
Centre Court:
starting at 2.00pm
Sabine Lisicki vs Alberta Brianti
Petra Martic vs Daniela Hantuchova
Stephanie Foretz Gacon vs Patricia Mayr-Achleitner
Exhibition Match (NB 7.00pm)
Evgeniya Rodina vs Julia Goerges (NB 8.00pm)

Court 1:
starting at 2.00pm
Elena Vesnina vs Flavia Pennetta
Anastasia Rodionova vs Barbora Zahlavova Strycova
Sorana Cirstea vs Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova
Jugic-Salkic/S.Klemenschits vs Klepac/Tatishvili

·
Premium Member
181,826 Posts
WTF Cirstea Pavlyuchenkova isnt on CC but ITF clowns Foretz & Mayr are

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
C'mon Sabs, Jules & Sori! :yeah: ............. especially Sabs :hearts:

·
Registered
10,235 Posts

·
Premium Member
181,826 Posts
They should have given Mayr her own personal camera as every1 will be switching over.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They should have given Mayr her own personal camera as every1 will be switching over.
It is a truism that there are different interests. I'm surprised that you criticize the tournament because of a scheduled match you would like to watch on Eurosport and not for the replacement of [2]Andrea Petkovic after her withdrawal last Sunday by [9] Flavia Pennetta.

As there are more viewers I recognize that the Austrian public broadcaster ORF prefers to cover a match with Austrian participation (= 220K Bad Gastein finalist Particia Mayr-Achleitner) on it’s national sports channel “ORF sport plus”. Viewed from this perspective I am positive that a R2 match Tamira Paszek vs [4]Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova would be scheduled on CC and live covered. But Mimi lost yesterday against Sorana...

·
Let's have a kiki!
102,623 Posts
It is a truism that there are different interests. I'm surprised that you criticize the tournament because of a scheduled match you would like to watch on Eurosport and not for the replacement of [2]Andrea Petkovic after her withdrawal last Sunday by [9] Flavia Pennetta.

As there are more viewers I recognize that the Austrian public broadcaster ORF prefers to cover a match with Austrian participation (= 220K Bad Gastein finalist Particia Mayr-Achleitner) on it’s national sports channel “ORF sport plus”. Viewed from this perspective I am positive that a R2 match Tamira Paszek vs [4]Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova would be scheduled on CC and live covered. But Mimi lost yesterday against Sorana...
you don't have to explain things to us, which are obvious :rolleyes:

·
Registered
37,975 Posts

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
what a fuk is this 5-2 lisicki 5-7 with briant worst player in the world , Lisicki never breaks one time she always breaks 2-3 time in a row she always win 6-2 6-3 63 61 what a fuk is this after *5-2 take 2 points after that WHY?? how can this happend in normal SPACE

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
0-1 hahha whta a stupid bitch, now when i write lisicki is stupid somone will be angry on me hahhah

·
👑 не дум&#10
44,726 Posts
what a fuk is this 5-2 lisicki 5-7 with briant worst player in the world , Lisicki never breaks one time she always breaks 2-3 time in a row she always win 6-2 6-3 63 61 what a fuk is this after *5-2 take 2 points after that WHY?? how can this happend in normal SPACE
i thought Jovanovski is worst player in the world?

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
1 - 20 of 100 Posts