I felt suddenly quite wildly happy.
45,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Game & second set Blahotova 0-6

Inspired by her opponant, Chieppa now asks for a toilet break

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
35,592 Posts
Well that tie break was a great one. Brenda was winning all her serving points, and Stephanie was just pushing her serve in and then dropshotting. First thing we knew, Stephanie was serving at 10-10. After a nice 60kph slice serve that served as a drop shot, stephanie got her 6th set point, on Brenda's serve. What happened there was a turning point: Brenda aimed a huge bomb directly to steph, who jumped and hit the frame of her racket. The ball mysteriously went in the air, then 10 seconds later, came back down, clipping the net on its way, and dieing on Brenda's side.

Dubois leads Brenda 7-6(10)!

·
Registered
8,684 Posts
In the meanwhile, in the fake Center Court..

Yuliana Federer is tied with. Rafael 'El Giulia' Nadal 6-4 0-6 5*-5

Nadal got angry about a call. "The ball was good, no?" , but despite that call he held and its 5-5 in the final set.

·
I felt suddenly quite wildly happy.
45,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
I'm off, I hope my fave will manage to win :banana:

·
Registered
8,684 Posts
In the meanwhile, in the fake Center Court..

Yuliana Federer leads. Rafael 'El Giulia' Nadal 6-4 0-6 6-6 TB: 6*-0

Apprently Guillermo Vilas is sitting behind Rafa yelling and disturbing him during the points, desperately trying to finish Nadal's streak on clay. Nadal is calling Mary Pierce during the change of ends. I heard Mary: "You again? Just take lots of time between the points and everything will be ok. Oh, 6-0 down in the minibreak? It requires drastic actions: play with your hair and take an injury time-out", Nadal replied: "I can't take more time than usual, no? they will punish me, no? yes,no?"

·
Banned
14,999 Posts
Claudine :shout:
even in fake tennis, you still suck :smash:

·
Registered
8,684 Posts
Rafael 'El Giulia' Nadal def. Yuliana Federer 4-6 6-0 7-6(6)

Apprently the tips from Pierce worked, as Federer lost his focus and the match. I heard Federer mumbling something about 'kill him' and 'grass' as he walked out furious from the court.

Thats all from Modena for now :)

·
35,592 Posts
Well I'm back, the amtch is finished as Dubois finally won 7-6(10) 6-4. We won't say she led 5-0 in the last set and almost choked it away. Brenda was sent directly to the hospital after the match finished due to exteme injuries.

As you can see, I fainted again. I missed almost the entire last set. It's cause after Stephanie won the first, I started slowly sipping a champagne bottle, but sipping slowly became drinking and first thing I knew, I was too drunk to stand and it all went out.

·
Premium Member
171,102 Posts
¤CharlDa¤ said:
Well I'm back, the amtch is finished as Dubois finally won 7-6(10) 6-4. We won't say she led 5-0 in the last set and almost choked it away. Brenda was sent directly to the hospital after the match finished due to exteme injuries.

As you can see, I fainted again. I missed almost the entire last set. It's cause after Stephanie won the first, I started slowly sipping a champagne bottle, but sipping slowly became drinking and first thing I knew, I was too drunk to stand and it all went out.

BREAKING NEWS: Dubois has been disqualified as she put SNEEZING POWDER in Brendas TAMPON. This made her coochie blow wind throught the whole match thus losing concentration! :sad:
Brenda will be back from the hospital intime for her 2nd rd match :worship:

·
35,592 Posts
Official note from the tournament team:

A deranged Brenda fan is stirring up trouble at the tournament site, and he keeps on creating lies on other players. Investigations are going on, on different weird things that happened in the tournament, and we will make sure every is fair to everyone. But until further notice, we are sticking to the official results.

·
35,592 Posts
After further investigation, Dubois is cleared of all charges. Indeed, she was suspected for putting sneezing powder in Brenda's tampon, but after medical check-ups, it has been known that Brenda is now way past her fertile prime, and had menopause 10 years ago.

·
Premium Member
171,102 Posts
¤CharlDa¤ said:
After further investigation, Dubois is cleared of all charges. Indeed, she was suspected for putting sneezing powder in Brenda's tampon, but after medical check-ups, it has been known that Brenda is now way past her fertile prime, and had menopause 10 years ago.

BRENDA IS ONLY 36!!! :haha: MENOPAUSE AT 26 ?? :haha: :haha: :p

·
Banned
14,999 Posts
Serena will play with one eye closed :devil:

·
35,592 Posts
Oh we got the day session results :D

Maria Sanchez-Lorenzo ESP [2] defSandra Zahlavova CZE 6-1 6-1
Iroda Tulyaganova UZB [Q] outboobs Laura Pous Tio ESP [6] 4-6 6-2 6-1
Stefania Chieppa ITA [WC] over-steroids Olga Blahotova CZE 6-4 0-6 6-0