Tennis Forum banner

61 - 80 of 107 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
35,592 Posts
Stephanie to serve at 0-1, we hear a deranged fan yelling I LOVE YA SSSSSSSSTTEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHH. First thing I realised, it was me yelling.

After throwing a double fault, Stephanie won the four next points hitting short angles that Brenda looked at and the sit down to rest. 1-1

·
I felt suddenly quite wildly happy.
45,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
ASAP said:
Yuliana Fedak UKR [3] takes 4 straights games and now leads 5*-4 and will serve for the match.

After a beautiful forehand winner Yuliana wiped the 'ak' from Fedak and added 'erer' to Fedakerer :eek:

She just taken the first set, and Giulia is asking for a toilet break. What is she planning?
drying her tears with toilet paper maybe :lol:

·
35,592 Posts
Brenda to serve, she starts with 3 aces, so 40-0. Stephanie actually managed to return two serves in a row, which means she won the point of course. at 40-30, Brenda hit a 210kph serve right on Steph, who was lucky enough to be so lil that it went over her head after bouncing. 2-1 Brenda

·
45,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Olga holds her serve... 4*-3

·
45,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Stephania holds too and now leads 5-3*

·
Registered
8,684 Posts
Coming back from the toilet break, Gabba's looks has completely changed.

She has 3/4 long pants, sleevless blue shirt and a white headband.

Wait a minute, she looks just like..

:eek:

Rafael Nadal! :eek:

Yuliana Federer leads. Rafael 'El Giulia' Nadal 6-4 0-0*

·
45,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
guys, we're mental :haha:

·
45,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Blahotova holds too, 5*-4, stafania is gonna serve for the first set

·
35,592 Posts
Well I fainted again. That's cause Stephanie looked at me, waved and smiled.

First thing I knew, I saw steph was leading 3*-2. A break, wow, not sure what happened. I ask her boyfriend, who tells me brenda fell on the floor and broke her hip. Now the trainer is out, taping Brenda who slowly looks like an old pharaoh

·
Registered
8,684 Posts
I always wanted to do a Federer-Nadal match :lol: ;)

Yuliana Federer leads. Rafael 'El Giulia' Nadal 6-4 0-4*

Federer mishits a backhand as Nadal jumps and screams "C'mon!"

·
45,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
ASAP said:
I always wanted to do a Federer-Nadal match :lol: ;)

Yuliana Federer leads. Rafael 'El Giulia' Nadal 6-4 0-4*

Federer mishits a backhand as Nadal jumps and screams "C'mon!"
:haha:

Chieppa take the first set 6-4 0-0*

Blahotova asks for a toilet break

Reactions: Meteor Shower

·
35,592 Posts
Stephanie gets up and passes Brenda, who is like 1 feet and a half taller. She looks scared for a moment. She tries to stay focus and serve a good game, which means putting a serve in play in each point. Despite two double faults, she wins her serve, and is now up 4-2

·
35,592 Posts
Brenda serves 4 bombs, Stephanie manages to make one go over the net. Well it went over the net, but it also went over the stands behind brenda. 4*-3

·
35,592 Posts
Brenda breaks back! Oh don't worry, steph still leads 5-3, I just mean she litterally broke her back.

·
Registered
8,684 Posts
Yuliana Federer leads. Rafael 'El Giulia' Nadal 6-4 0-6 1-1

Rafael takes an injury time-out as he got hitten by a ball from the other court. it seemed to be an attempt of a return of serve by Dubois.

Meanwhile Federer is re-arranging his/her hair.

·
35,592 Posts
Of course Brenda still managed to win her serve at love, despite the broken hip, back and left arm. Her kick serve goes to high that Stephanie needs to jump and try to hit an overhead on them.

At 5*-4, Stephanie started feeling bad. She heard some ambulances, and then the radio of the umpire said she hit Mademoiselle Nadal with a ball earlier. She did 4 doubles faults, and here we are at 5-5.

·
45,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Blahotova finally comes back from the toilet and win 12 points in a row to hold, break and then hold again.. what's happening in the toilet here in Modena ??

Chieppa-Blahotova 6-4 0*-3

·
35,592 Posts
There are some rumors in the stands that Sesil Karatancheva is in the locker room, giving to every girl who leaves for a toilet break a special *non-losing* shot.

·
45,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Blahotova keep rushing in that second set and is now up 0*-5 :eek:

·
35,592 Posts
Brenda holds at love once again, leading 6-5 and 4 points away.

During the changeover, Stephanie came to ask her number one fan, i.e. me, to go and ballboy on court cause she needed motivation. I took one nerd-looking lil italian boy, pushed him aside and faked my way in the ballboy spot. Of course I kept my laptop right at my feet to update here.

With me right behind her, Stephanie levelled the match at 6-6, for the first tie break of the tournament.

61 - 80 of 107 Posts