Tennis Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I wonder if any of you know any websites with Super High Quality pictures of WTA players. I'm looking for pix of Dani, Maria Sharapova, Annak, Babsi, Jelena, etc. Last week, I print some pictures that were on www.gotennis.com and they are as good as 35mm pictures. I also print a Maria Sharapova poster from a Masha pic on www.gotennis.com and the quality is simply amazing. So if any of you know any websites, plz lemme know so I can fill my WTA photo album. Thanks.

·
Don't mess with Texas!
5,728 Posts
just go to cbs.sportsline.com and look for a photos link. They have huge photos on there around tournaments. I will post an example.

·
Don't mess with Texas!
5,728 Posts
Jarrett said:
just go to cbs.sportsline.com and look for a photos link. They have huge photos on there around tournaments. I will post an example.
Example

Attachments

·
Don't mess with Texas!
5,728 Posts
lol, nevermind. I guess they took the wallpaper size pictures off. I guess was wasting their site resources.

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
Jarrett said:
lol, nevermind. I guess they took the wallpaper size pictures off. I guess was wasting their site resources.
the pics are still there in 1024x768 size, but you have to cheat to get them :devil:

·
Don't mess with Texas!
5,728 Posts
tell me how to cheat!!!!??? :)

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
replace the lower with 1024x768

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.