Tennis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
10,852 Posts
Did any of you use paypal when you ordered from him?
I'm not totally sure how that would work.
I email him the matches I want so I can get a price. And then I pay him thru paypal and that's it?

I'm a touch confused. (I haven't used paypal in like 4 years.):eek:

·
Registered
527 Posts
I email him the matches I want so I can get a price. And then I pay him thru paypal and that's it?

I do an international money order ... not paypal so I can't help you, sorry.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
By the way, I have videos of Venus/Serena on my website: williamssisters.org. I also am willing to trade, although the only matches listed on the site are Venus/Serena matches of course, but I have several others.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts

Jeanne, yes, you pay the person through paypal using their email address. There is also an optional message box that you can write a note to the person you are paying. For example, when you send the money to his/her email address you can put in the message box "Here is the money for such and such matches." And be sure to send a follow-up email to confirm that he received the money.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts

·
Sabatini lover Forever
15,213 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
I don't know but I've just send him an e-mail because I'ld be interested in bying some of his dvds... I'll let you know when he'll answer me !!! ;)
Oh Thanks alot:worship: , as im also interested in some matches...:D

·
Registered
527 Posts
Oh Thanks alot:worship: , as im also interested in some matches...:D
He has answered me and it's 10$ each match (shipping not included), so it's not cheap at all !!! (I sell mine 5.5 euros shipping inclueded).
You can pay by Paypal or international money order.
For exchanges, he only looks for Seles' matches: 89 to 93 .

Hope it will help you :wavey:

·
Registered
860 Posts
He has answered me and it's 10$ each match (shipping not included), so it's not cheap at all !!! (I sell mine 5.5 euros shipping inclueded).
You can pay by Paypal or international money order.
For exchanges, he only looks for Seles' matches: 89 to 93 .

Hope it will help you :wavey:
Ok thanks, do you know where this guy is from? I can only exchange in pal format, so if hes in america thats NTSC format..:sad:

·
Sabatini lover Forever
15,213 Posts
Deos anyone know http://www.tennistapes.vze.com, is it in europe? How much is it for a tennismatch on DVD?
This one is in USA, very great site, the guy is very friendly, he takes a bit to process the order (well mine was huge like 20 matches) but is very reliable, 100% recomended too.

·
Registered
12,560 Posts
This one is in USA, very great site, the guy is very friendly, he takes a bit to process the order (well mine was huge like 20 matches) but is very reliable, 100% recomended too.
I know that one is $10 for a match + $4 shipping. Do you know if thereis a discount for ordering mutliple matches at a time?

21 - 40 of 156 Posts