Tennis Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Says from the hour of 7pm on it should JUST BE CLOUDY in Queens, NY :bounce: :bounce: So hopefully they're right, which they normally are, and we'll see some live action tonight!! Keep the fingers crossed!

·
Registered
677 Posts
let's hope...it seems to be in england...

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
COME ON!!!!!!! :bounce:

Hopefully it will get windy.

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
Mase said:
Says from the hour of 7pm on it should JUST BE CLOUDY in Queens, NY :bounce: :bounce: So hopefully they're right, which they normally are, and we'll see some live action tonight!! Keep the fingers crossed!

ha! d'we go to different weather.coms??

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
decemberlove said:
ha! d'we go to different weather.coms??
What? I was saying if WEATHER.com is right, which they, as in WEATHER.com are normally right, then we should have some tennis tonight....

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
Mase said:
What? I was saying if WEATHER.com is right, which they, as in WEATHER.com are normally right, then we should have some tennis tonight....
*whoosh*

i know exactly what you were saying.
and i was implying that weather.com is rarely ever right. thats why i said "d'we go to different weather.coms?" PLAYFULLY. i was just playing around.

understand??

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Mase said:

:confused: :confused: I'm still trying to figure out what d'we means? i swear, i'll never learn this internet slang...RA!

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
For me it says New York will still be raining tonight...:confused:

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
darren cahill said:
:confused: :confused: I'm still trying to figure out what d'we means? i swear, i'll never learn this internet slang...RA!
lol
its not internet slang, its just the combination of do and we. you know, like d'you?

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
LeonHart said:
For me it says New York will still be raining tonight...:confused:
are you looking up the right part of ny?

cos i have what mase has

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
decemberlove said:
are you looking up the right part of ny?

cos i have what mase has
I gotta it now..... I was tyring to figure out what was so ambigious about it, lol.....

·
Registered
731 Posts
I've never found weather.com to be very reliable.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts