Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm playing the New England Championships tomorrow and one of my friends gave me the James Blake black Nike tank top as a good luck gift. I was hitting serves w/it today and it felt really comfortable and I was hitting the ball well. The only problem I like the, ahem, muscle definition that most people have who wear such tank tops. I'm kinda thin, but not like emaciated thin lol. So my question is should I be comfortable and wear whatever the hell I want, or realize it would look silly and throw on my Fila polo instead. Thanks....

·
Banned
10,399 Posts
well, i don't have the guns anymore like i used to ;)
But i still wear them when i play bball. It's more comfy, and they don't tug on your arms like t shirts tend to do.

Wear one, they look :cool: anyways :)

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
do what you want, fuck everyone else

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
joe: :kiss:

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
Barrie_Dude said:
Love to see you in a tank top! No bra! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
you dont give up, do you? lol

·
Tart with a Heart
15,747 Posts
Don't do it, man. I have muscley friends who wear them all the time and look great, but I have caught the occasional picture of myself in the same and wished the ground would open up and swallow me. :eek:

It depends how body conscious you are. If you're not very confident about your body find a cool vest instead; oddly it shows off more of the body but looks better as it doesnt look like you've just bought something that doesnt fit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts