Tennis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
start doing a running documentary of the wta tour. Behind the scenes with the TOP Players sort of what they did for Girls on Tour but this time focusing on venus serena lindsay justine kim and jennifer and thier entourages and behind the scene staff etc.... to maybe market it as a movie... I mean if we have to get that wimbledon crap next summer why not have a real movie with real players that we all love?

I think a documentary would rock. I mean the one on the maleva sisters was interesting but come on who knows who the maleevas are? They only had bits of martina and venus and anna in that.

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Where did you see that doc on the Maleeva sisters? I agree with your idea about the tennis doc btw...

Reactions: Chance

·
Registered
19,165 Posts
That sounds like a hot idea.

I loved reading books on entire seasons of the WTA Tour. "Venus Envy" and "Ladies of the Court".

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
was that girls on tour an English docu? i think i saw that

i'd love to see that, but i dont have the tennis channel ;)

·
Keeper of Secrets
9,143 Posts
Cybelle, if you ever get to see that on the tennis channel share the goss with the rest of us ;)

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
Great idea- but I think (hope) they are focused on expanding their subscription range first.

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll tape it and see if i can dub it into a mpeg but it would really really big. maybe i can put it on kazaa.

·
Registered
8,943 Posts
I say lets start a petittion so I can get the freakin Tennis Channel

1 - 10 of 10 Posts