Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just realised how bad some of the Venus fans and Williams fans are being to venus just because she lost...and i throw my hands up in the air for doing it as well but i just realised that we are her fans and shes probably in a very low place right now...the last thing she needs is even more bad rep from her supporters....so well done venus on your effort, get healthy and strike on the grass. :worship: :lick:

Reactions: *Jool*

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Could you get a life please and stop coming into every topic and saying serena? If you don't want to discuss tennis then go away noone is forcing you in here....my God if only you made as many posts as your favourite wins games we would all be much happier.

·
Registered
27,961 Posts
:confused: I thought the general feeling at WTAWorld was that Vee fans were being classy in defeat, just like Vee herself was. Maybe you should just speak for yourself :shrug:

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well no because i included the wiliams fans as well in general and i know that there was some problem fair enough point though...Just my view.

·
29,998 Posts
Uhm, no just some Venus fans. And it was completely wrong saying "Williams fans" considering a lot of Serena fans don't support Venus and vise versa.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
you all are way too tough on her. your fav can't win all the time.

·
Registered
25,917 Posts
venus fans have been too generous too her since wimbledon 2005. she really deserves to be criticized because it is obvious tennis isn't important any more.

·
Banned
35,898 Posts
Could you get a life please and stop coming into every topic and saying serena? If you don't want to discuss tennis then go away noone is forcing you in here....my God if only you made as many posts as your favourite wins games we would all be much happier.
:tape:

·
Registered
53,428 Posts
I just realised how bad some of the Venus fans and Williams fans are being to venus just because she lost...and i throw my hands up in the air for doing it as well but i just realised that we are her fans and shes probably in a very low place right now...the last thing she needs is even more bad rep from her supporters....so well done venus on your effort, get healthy and strike on the grass. :worship: :lick:
:yeah:

you all are way too tough on her. your fav can't win all the time.
I totally agree.

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Uhm, no just some Venus fans. And it was completely wrong saying "Williams fans" considering a lot of Serena fans don't support Venus and vise versa.
Well i implied fans of both by saying Williams fans i.e. people who supoport them both...i mean to exclude fans of simply one support gp, obviously you took a diff meaning. We all know you don't like venus. Sorry to offend...if you can call it that, and more to the point the fansship is irrelevant i could have said demska is being too hard on her. And btw demska please leave this thread, your one word replies are boring me now.

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Somewhere over the rainbow.
45,508 Posts
everyone with a fave who's done so well in the past has high expectations, so noone blames Venus fans for being pissed off at her :hug:

But I think others would appreciate that credit is given where it's due: her opponent was better today and won, that doesn't take away any of her past achievements.

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
oops anothe rthread with good intentions gonna be pulled into serena? serena? serena? again...wow only one troll needed eh Demska, but yes it is serena's world, she shares it with brie.

·
Banned
9,219 Posts
I think you're being VERY dramatic, but i think this is a good post actually. Inspite of the disppointment and upset Venus fans must feel, considering she played bad in that third set, and could have done much better, a few points to consider.

To all those, wollowing is some kind of misery and despair, snap out of it. Venus is a Millionaire, owns a profitable company, is healthy and has a nicce big family. She'll be fine, and you shouldn't spend too much time on this. Also, if Venus retired tomorrow, she'll still have had a successful career. No-one in the future will remember this loss, or others, but look at what she's achieved - more than most people ever will. She isn't a dominant force anymore, but well... she is past her peak. She doesn't have the 'rude girl' attitude, that fire that drove her to success, but she her game is getting better, and it seems she'll improve with time. I don't think we should expect many great things, just cheer her on, and be happy when she achieves them.

Goes with most players i guess.

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think you're being VERY dramatic, but i think this is a good post actually. Inspite of the disppointment and upset Venus fans must feel, considering she played bad in that third set, and could have done much better, a few points to consider.

To all those, wollowing is some kind of misery and despair, snap out of it. Venus is a Millionaire, owns a profitable company, is healthy and has a nicce big family. She'll be fine, and you shouldn't spend too much time on this. Also, if Venus retired tomorrow, she'll still have had a successful career. No-one in the future will remember this loss, or others, but look at what she's achieved - more than most people ever will. She isn't a dominant force anymore, but well... she is past her peak. She doesn't have the 'rude girl' attitude, that fire that drove her to success, but she her game is getting better, and it seems she'll improve with time. I don't think we should expect many great things, just cheer her on, and be happy when she achieves them.

Goes with most players i guess.

Yes dramatic title...but it got people into the thread now did't it :lol:

·
The only girl in the world.
20,969 Posts
Oh gosh, I didn't believe it would happen but I agree with you :tape:

Venus fans, well at least most of them, think the she must win every damn match, doesn't matter who the opponent is. They just don't see that she's not the same Venus as she was few years later when she and Serena dominated the tour. And when she loses they criticize everything about her.. I read some comments in the result thread and there were even some voices telling her to retire :tape:

Just give this girl a break.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts