Is she on ABC or something? Im stuck at work. Ugh. :-(

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
:bounce:

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
Venus nor Serena are there, but ol' Pammy couldn't resist getting in a dig about them.

·
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
35,894 Posts
lizchris said:
Venus nor Serena are there, but ol' Pammy couldn't resist getting in a dig about them.
You mean the "Its not all about the Williams anymore" comment? :fiery:

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
Rocketta said:
You mean the "Its not all about the Williams anymore" comment? :fiery:
Yes and the fact that they never acknowledge the fact that Venus was injured during the Y/E championships and that why Kim won. Funny they have no brought up her recent GS losses to the Williams sisters.
:fiery: :fiery:

·
35,894 Posts
lizchris said:
Yes and the fact that they never acknowledge the fact that Venus was injured during the Y/E championships and that why Kim won. Funny they have no brought up her recent GS losses to the Williams sisters.
:fiery: :fiery:
Yeah I hear you especially about that Championship quip from Patrick. It was stated matter of factly like Kim had played a full match against both sisters and beat them. The fact that she beat Serena is enough to make it a big deal no need to embelish.

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
Pam finally said smething that I agree with. She said that I agree with; she said this match was just as error filled as when the sisters play. I think their winners are still in the single digits.

·
35,894 Posts
lizchris said:
Pam finally said smething that I agree with. She said that I agree with; she said this match was just as error filled as when the sisters play. I think their winners are still in the single digits.
Score one for Pam! ;)

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
i must say im glad when the two weeks of Wimbledon are over and im able to give her back to you guys :rolleyes:

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
Sweets_SJW said:
i must say im glad when the two weeks of Wimbledon are over and im able to give her back to you guys :rolleyes:
You can keep her after next year, please.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Dont Be So Hard On Pam Its Not Her Fault She Is A Tit

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
One language will do

Lol at cool bird!
:lol:

·
Registered