Tennis Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
6,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
She dropped by probably for a press conference at open gaz, stopped for a few photos but didnt sign autographs. I will give more details tomorrow afternoon french time, but i can confirm this is the first time she came to the stadium this year. The players train at RG complex and then come to Coubertin stadium to play. Serena was very nice but my friend said she was in a hurry so assumed she had a press conference to run. Jean Francois dubois du Pomme Frites de Gaston le Gaffe, my french correspondant thinks she said shed sign a few autographs and take more photos with fans when she exits the complex. Otherwise no sign of Masha or Amélie today...

·
Banned
1,327 Posts
Thanks for the running commentary. Your input has made this tournament a little more interesting. Looking forward to your next report as long as you are nice to Serena.

·
Banned
6,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks a lot. I always support Serena, she is the BEST! ill take some poor photos of her cause my camera kinda sucks but youll get photos anyway, and also photos of the final when she hoists the plack.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.