Tennis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great Gise and ME! What a victory! :worship: Next step: Sugiyama/Srebotnik (Ai :sad:) or Peer/Safina :cool:

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I watched some of the match, they were hilarious. I've never seen a doubles team so thrilled with a victory :lol:

Also, can I just say a big :weirdo: to Rennae Stubbs for her disgusting behaviour during the match. She doubles faulted on set point in the 2nd set, so Dulko/Camerin celebrated winning the set. Stubbs shouts "that's bull" and starts finger pointing and shouting, saying they should be ashamed of themselves. Then at the end of the match, some kids go to try and get autographs or souvenirs and she starts screaming at them and telling them to go away :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,072 Posts
I watched some of the match, they were hilarious. I've never seen a doubles team so thrilled with a victory :lol:

Also, can I just say a big :weirdo: to Rennae Stubbs for her disgusting behaviour during the match. She doubles faulted on set point in the 2nd set, so Dulko/Camerin celebrated winning the set. Stubbs shouts "that's bull" and starts finger pointing and shouting, saying they should be ashamed of themselves. Then at the end of the match, some kids go to try and get autographs or souvenirs and she starts screaming at them and telling them to go away :rolleyes:
where did you watch that match?:eek: can you give sort of a match report especially how peschke/stubbs played?
Did kveta and rennae seem to get along with each other? I just don't think they fit. Kveta is too nice for Rennae...

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
where did you watch that match?:eek: can you give sort of a match report especially how peschke/stubbs played?
Did kveta and rennae seem to get along with each other? I just don't think they fit. Kveta is too nice for Rennae...
I was at RG, I originally only went because I'd been requested to take photos of Gisele, but it was a spicy match so I stayed :lol:

They didn't play great, I only saw the 2nd set and the end of the 3rd set but they didn't really fit as a team. Dulko/Camerin were much more of a partnership and looked like they were enjoying themselves a lot more even when they were a set and a break down.

·
It's like cool epilepsy.
65,585 Posts

I think it's a known fact that Rennae Stubbs often behaves in a rather, um, unsportswomanlike manner :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
I was at RG, I originally only went because I'd been requested to take photos of Gisele, but it was a spicy match so I stayed :lol:

They didn't play great, I only saw the 2nd set and the end of the 3rd set but they didn't really fit as a team. Dulko/Camerin were much more of a partnership and looked like they were enjoying themselves a lot more even when they were a set and a break down.
Thanks for the report! :yeah: Have you got pics of Gise/MEC? :cool:

Reactions: adeegee

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I saw the 3rd set and i agree with what you say about Stubs' behaviour.
MEC and Gisela played very very well, especially at the beginning of the 3rd set and the others didn't know what to do. It was really funny. Gise and MEC look having a lot of fun, they seem to be very friends

1 - 12 of 12 Posts