Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
Peer has the game to out-Myskina Myskina. I expect an upset. Congrats.

Reactions: Meteor Shower

·
Registered
8,684 Posts
Shahar :) :D
Great stats! looks like a match really fun to watch

Shahar Peer (ISR) WC 6 6
Samantha Stosur (AUS) 1 3
Elapsed Time By Set 28 30

Match Summary Peer Stosur
1st Serve % 66% 59%
Aces 5 3
Double Faults 3 6
Winning % - 1st Serve Pts. 25 of 27 = 93% 18 of 37 = 49%
Winning % - 2nd Serve Pts. 7 of 14 = 50% 13 of 26 = 50%
Winners (including service) 23 15
Unforced Errors 7 6
Break Point Conversions 4 of 12 = 33 % 0 of 0 = 0 %
Net Approaches 2 of 2 = 100 % 3 of 5 = 60 %
Total Points Won 64 40

next myskina.. oh crap
but myskina usually struggle with her first round matches I think.. so I think Shahar can steal a set maybe :)

·
Registered
9,247 Posts
:woohoo: Sammy took 4 games off somebody outside Australia...

:sad:

·
Registered
9,963 Posts
Well done to Shahar - good win and showed that you are making good use of your WC.

Sorry Sammy - shame - i thought you would have won this match-up, what has happened since Australia where you reached two finals? :shrug:

·
Registered
8,865 Posts
sam not her usual self, EVEN IF IT IS CLAY!
but no one can take this from shahar.
myskina is playing like crap lately and i miss the old myskina badly.
she played tzipi in the beggining of the year and didn't look well at all.
i hope shahar wins this and takes advantage of the poor duckling myskina has become, but if she does lose (respectivly, of course) GO MYSKINA FOR THE TITLE!

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
I think she's going to be a great player. She showed in her match with Serena that she can really play with some of the best at times. I think she has a great chance to take out Myskina. It's very nice to see a tournament give a WC to a player who can make use of it instead of some local junior who will get blown out.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I think that Shahar can take out Myskina. She just needs to stay calm and collected. And she's only 17!!

·
Banned
6,236 Posts
cartmancop said:
I think she's going to be a great player. She showed in her match with Serena that she can really play with some of the best at times. I think she has a great chance to take out Myskina. It's very nice to see a tournament give a WC to a player who can make use of it instead of some local junior who will get blown out.
or Nicole Pratt.:tape:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.