Tennis Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
great result for ashley. desperately needed as well. looks like the new body is going to help because shinobu is usually pretty good on this surface.

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Im very pleased for Ashley but dissapointed in Shinobu, her career seems to have hit a hiccup after having that awful match against Golovin in Birmingham. I hope she can find her game again soon.

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
That's a nice way for Ashley to start her summer North American hardcourt season. :)

·
Banned
6,175 Posts
switz said:
great result for ashley. desperately needed as well. looks like the new body is going to help because shinobu is usually pretty good on this surface.
:woohoo: :woohoo: Good goin Ashley! :rocker:

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
The only bad thing about a great win is that she now has a date with Venus. :worship: It will be a great test for Ashley & a chance to measure herself against the top level of the WTA. I don't think Ashley can win it. She doesn't play with too much power & can't dictate against Venus like some of the very top players can. What are your thoughts on this match. :bounce:

·
Banned
6,175 Posts
Dava said:
Im very pleased for Ashley but dissapointed in Shinobu, her career seems to have hit a hiccup after having that awful match against Golovin in Birmingham. I hope she can find her game again soon.
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
21,741 Posts
cartmancop said:
The only bad thing about a great win is that she now has a date with Venus. :worship: It will be a great test for Ashley & a chance to measure herself against the top level of the WTA. I don't think Ashley can win it. She doesn't play with too much power & can't dictate against Venus like some of the very top players can. What are your thoughts on this match. :bounce:
I'd hate to be the first person to run into Venus after her loss in Stanford. :eek:

·
Registered
27,926 Posts
ashley :eek: :banana: :aparty:

·
Registered
6,663 Posts
Shino :sad: Hopefully she'll do well in dubs and she and ai can fight for an Olympic medal.

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
Wd Ash!!!!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts