Tennis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this girl today and she can PLAY. She's only 16 or 17 and ranked like 400, but she is really talented. She has a great backhand (especially the return) and a very offensive forehand. She serves well (especially the second serve) and volleys well. To top it off she is :drool:

She just made a fan today :)
She wasn't as enthusiastic when I asked her for her autograph as I thought she would be but she had just won her match (i was 2 feet away from her...love challenger format) and was probably distracted. She smiles and giggles on the court, definately top 50 potential, and if she improves her strengths (no obvious weakness) I think if you give her 3 years she can make the top 20.

·
Registered
9,647 Posts
She sounds good, what nationality is She?

·
Banned
53 Posts
mmcdonald said:
Saw this girl today and she can PLAY. She's only 16 or 17 and ranked like 400, but she is really talented. She has a great backhand (especially the return) and a very offensive forehand. She serves well (especially the second serve) and volleys well. To top it off she is :drool:

She just made a fan today :)
She wasn't as enthusiastic when I asked her for her autograph as I thought she would be but she had just won her match (i was 2 feet away from her...love challenger format) and was probably distracted. She smiles and giggles on the court, definately top 50 potential, and if she improves her strengths (no obvious weakness) I think if you give her 3 years she can make the top 20.
Whatever happended to the once very promising MOnique Viele??? :fiery:

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
do u have a pic :drool: ;)

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
remember we had a poster here a while ago who was a big poutchkova fan? nejedlykanepi was his name, if I'm not mistaken

·
Registered
104 Posts
mmcdonald said:

.......who would think there's already a website dedicated to such an obscure player! ;)

Olga Poutchkova

Cheers
RWB

1 - 10 of 10 Posts