Tennis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watch Live Matches from Wimbledon

Tuesday, 20 June, 2006

Watch live action from Wimbledon on your PC with Wimbledon LIVE - a new online subscription service offering unprecedented video coverage of The Championships.

Wimbledon LIVE offers fans the opportunity to watch high-quality live video streaming from up to nine courts (including Centre Court and No.1 Court) during The Championships.

Also, if you miss a match, you can download it later. We’ll be recording every point, game and set we show live to our Video On Demand area - you can choose the matches you want to see, when you want to see them.

Subscribers will also be able see classic Wimbledon footage, including the 1980 Borg-McEnroe final, the Ivanisevic-Rafter final from 2001 and the 2005 Men’s and Ladies’ Singles Finals.

If you subscribe before the 26th June, you can purchase an All Access Pass for Wimbledon LIVE (giving you access to all live and recorded content on the site throughout the tournament) for £9.95 (UK) or $19.95 (US & Rest of the World). After June 26, All Access Passes cost £12.95 (UK) and $24.95 (US & Rest of the World). Day Passes, allowing access to content from individual days of the event, will also be available.

For more information on Wimbledon LIVE click here.

Written by AELTC

:eek: i might sign up, it's only $20 and you get to watch or download all the matches on 9 different courts.

If u register now, u can download the 2005 Mens Final for free. :D

Reactions: pcrtennis

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Flipping great value for money if you ask me! Good old Wimbly!! If only the other GSs had the foresight to offer such a good deal .... ;)

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
pacomexican said:
how much does it cost???
£9.95, which is cheap as chips. YOu can't buy ONE Wimbly souvenir sock for that ;)

·
Registered
11,084 Posts
fifiricci said:
£9.95, which is cheap as chips. YOu can't buy ONE Wimbly souvenir sock for that ;)
I so wish this could count as cheap in my country.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts