Premium Member
182,075 Posts
Anna :hearts: 1st semi :kiss:
There’s a lot of Kirilenko in her game
Can’t be the only one who sees this

·
Registered
646 Posts
So why can't the best coach in history of tennis of goat-skills make former top10 player any decent, like at least top30?

·
Registered
5,678 Posts
really a trash performance from the french... missed almost every important point !
Comical

she was laughing with Sasha during bathroom break ans seemed to be more confident to start the third set

Kalinskaya is nothing special, still i cant explain why she's in semi ?

she continue to beat opponent by scoring less point... lol

·
Registered
6,815 Posts
Kalinskaya is rather underpowered but hits very cleanly, and her FH can be very hard to read - or at least Mladenovic couldn't do it.

Despite Kalinskaya's massive gag in the second set she was also way more clutch in terms of taking and saving BPs, and mostly in control of the scoreboard. Mladenovic really messed the entire third set up - could have been 4-0 up with Kalinskaya still rattled but gave away big leads in the first two games, and then completely collapsed at the end. So, still the rickety, random mess whose game is too wonky to sustain good form for an extended period of time, then. I can't believe Bajin thinks he can fix that.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Kiki must be out a fortune rearranging her travel plans after booking end of week departure tickets every tournament.

·
Registered
87,389 Posts
No tweet from Bajin :eek:

he should move to Kerber

·
Registered
34,324 Posts
Mladenovic was fired up and grunting very loud in the 3rd set at *2-2. Once she got broken the lights went out. Didn't win another game.

Anna :hearts: 1st semi :kiss:
There’s a lot of Kirilenko in her game
Can’t be the only one who sees this
Definitely see it in the FH.

·
Registered
29,828 Posts
For me Mladenovic slowly but step by step playing better. Obviously her results so far and for her are below her capabilities but her cooperation with Bajin works.

Reactions: renisenb and Ceze

·
Registered
11,811 Posts
Kiki was a bit emotional, like last year when she was crying her heart out in Rome iirc.

·
Blighted and solo
43,981 Posts
I've been waiting for a while to see Anya break through at this level and it's so exciting it's finally come to fruition!!! Keep it going, chica! :cheer:

·
Registered
87,389 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts