Tennis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watching this morning's Sports clip of the Mauresmo/Williams match yesterday, Amelie came to the net to shake hands and I heard her say "Good match" but after that she leaned forward over the net expecting I think the obligatory "kiss on each cheek" that the European players usually exchange at the end of a match! :kiss: :kiss: Serena of course just walked toward the sidelines not aware of Momo's advances :confused: Anybody else see this? Whoa! Amelie looking for a French kiss from Serena? :hearts: :kiss:

barmaid :wavey:

·
Registered
11,268 Posts
Yeah, I saw it. It was when Serena leaned forward and said 'good match'. I don't think Serena realised Amelie wanted a kiss.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Yeah, Serena pulled back quite sharply. Perhaps she wasn't in the mood to get intimate ;-)

·
Banned
11 Posts
coz Serena lost, simple as that.... she would've exchanged kisses if she won, the way she always does when she wins her matches.... too bad this time is not serena's victory...

·
Registered
8,315 Posts
And Amelie had unkind words about the Williams last fall. I wonder if there is a root of homophobia in this perceived tension.

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
loveit said:
coz Serena lost, simple as that.... she would've exchanged kisses if she won, the way she always does when she wins her matches.... too bad this time is not serena's victory...

That's not true. Serena kissed Kim on both cheeks after Kim defeated her.

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks starr for posting the picture :hearts: Seems like it is the "European" thing to do :kiss: Congrats to Kim and also Momo for a great tournament!! :D

barmaid :wavey:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
Hey, I'm a gay guy and I'D kiss Amelie!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts