Tennis Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was looking at the Home and Away website and it said that she was in it and some reviews say she was in it to.

They say she played a character called Shelley and i cant remember seeing that character.

Cananyone help?

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump!

its important!! lol!!

shelley brooks? does anyone remember that character?

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Kisha said:
i was looking at the Home and Away website and it said that she was in it and some reviews say she was in it to.

They say she played a character called Shelley and i cant remember seeing that character.

Cananyone help?
I dunno about her being in Bring it On but i know that she was definetly in the film called ' Sugar and Spice' in that film its about cheerleaders too. Her character's name in that was Cleo.

Hope this helps Kisha :)

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks evey, but in every review it says Melissa George plays Shelley Brooks in bring it on!

but i dont remember seeing her!!!

all this stress! lol!

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Kisha said:
thanks evey, but in every review it says Melissa George plays Shelley Brooks in bring it on!

but i dont remember seeing her!!!

all this stress! lol!
ive got Bring It On and i dont remember her being in it.

·
Premium Member
21,359 Posts
Hi Kisha!

Melissa George definately was NOT in Bring It On! She was in Sugar & Spice....trust me on this...I work at a video shop and I have therefore seen Bring It On at work around 20 times :eek:

So looks like those reviews were wrong dammit ;)

:wavey:

·
Registered
15,038 Posts
Angel?

I hated her in "Home & Away" cause she was married to Dieter Brummer aka Shane and I liked him soooo much!

·
Registered
19,008 Posts
Oohhh.. it's HER (angel) yo're talking about1 Now I'm in.... ERrhh... I don't think SHE was in Bring It On.. what--- she's like 30 now??

·
Registered
381 Posts
Hey Kisha! :wavey:

I work at video store also and Iva's #1 Fan is right about that. I checked at work and Melissa was in Sugar and Spice which was a cool movie. :)

·
63,553 Posts
LOL! No, her character in Home & Away was Angel ;) She leaved the show in few years ago, obviously ;) Look at my avatar, it is Home & Away! :p

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:wavey: Terry!

thanks for your help! lol, those bloody reviews!

Evey, internet lover - thanks for your help guys!

sorry, if i seemed obsessive! i dont know why i was! lol!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts