Tennis Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a little update on her match. she played well and looks good. however, she is still about ten pounds from being at her butt kicking form. mucho better thou, esp. since australia. she is such a ball striker and her fitness is so vital. good stuff. will go to her next match and fill you all in. don't know what else to say except she was all business and a croud favorite.

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mary did not come to the net hardly at all, which was surprising because she had been doing that a lot in her previous matches and, when she did come to the net, she was solid. i thought she should have been up there more but she really was in control of this match. also, her serve was ok, not a whole lot of free points but it did not hurt her. she is definitely finding her game - but guys, she is still not as fit as she needs to be in order to enter the top ranks....but she on the right path. after the final point she looked up in the sky and seemed to thank the big guy up there. she was relieved.

· Registered
2,852 Posts
I am verry happy to hear that, I have to say that I am a little bit jealous that I haven't seen that match. Of course She is a crowd favourite people love Her as a person and as a player. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
Let's hope She would be focus and ready to battle
against Dokic.
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

· Registered
1,308 Posts
I saw two picture of Mary during her first round match, she is really really fitter than in Wimbly this is WOW!!! :eek: ...She is on the good way to get back in shape, i would like to say that it is impressive to see her lose so many weigth in such little time, three months more and she will be back in her shape of 1998 1999 2000
Mary is just THE BEST!! :hearts: :hearts:

· Registered
868 Posts
nicolas cizeron said:
I saw two picture of Mary during her first round match, she is really really fitter than in Wimbly this is WOW!!! :eek: ...She is on the good way to get back in shape, i would like to say that it is impressive to see her lose so many weigth in such little time, three months more and she will be back in her shape of 1998 1999 2000
Mary is just THE BEST!! :hearts: :hearts:
Really ?
Mary will be like Hantuchova if she continues on this way ... :lol:

Nicolas, as-tu vu des photos ou l'on voyait les jambes de Mary ?! car c'est cette partie du corps qui permet le mieux de juger d'une éventuelle perte de poids. :kiss:

· Registered
868 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
I'm new boy in this forum. When I had looked Mary on this photo, I'd hallucinated. It's fantastic how she'd changed in few weeks compare Los Angeles or better again Toronto.
Mary can win the match against Dokic, she's not at the better of her form and Mary find her tennis and keeps one's figure.

· Registered
868 Posts
Aticar said:
I'm new boy in this forum. When I had looked Mary on this photo, I'd hallucinated. It's fantastic how she'd changed in few weeks compare Los Angeles or better again Toronto.
Mary can win the match against Dokic, she's not at the better of her form and Mary find her tennis and keeps one's figure.

je me rends compte qu'on est pas mal de français ici ... Qui pense qu'Eurosport fera l'effort de diffuser le match de Mary en direct en lieu et place de l'athlétisme ?

· Registered
1,308 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.