Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Way to go Anna!!! :)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
She's coming for your faves wigs
18,758 Posts
Anna :bounce: should have been easier though.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Good job Anna. Great to see you back on court.

·
Registered
115,309 Posts
Anna had 6 bp's to go up 5-3 in the 2nd. She didn't get the break, then played a bad game on her serve.
Then she sat down at the 45 changeover and got her focus back, won the last 3 games, 2 breaks.

·
Registered
8,451 Posts
Congrats Anna. Could have been easier, but Craybas isn't always an easy opponent.

·
Registered
12,309 Posts
Craybas can be a toughie, especially early on in a tournament (well, basically only since she doesn't make it too far). Ask Nicole.
So I wouldn't be too worried about a tight scoreline.

·
The only girl in the world.
20,969 Posts
Anna didn't play her best today, it was her B game. Craybas played very well, I didn't expect her to :lol:
Anna was very irritated during the whole match because she made some easy errors but she showed some fighting spirit in the TB when she slipped and fell but she immediately stood up and she won a point which was the Sp by the way. I don't know how to say it but when she slipped she damaged her skin on the leg, it looked pretty bad but the trainer helped her. She started the second set good but then Craybas made use of her coach advices and was close to winning the second.

Oh and I remember also one point in which Anna thought that the ball bounced twice and stopped playing and Craybas got the ball back. She complained to the umpire but it didn't help.
If she wants to be a contender in this tournament she needs to raise the level of her game.
Nevertheless congrats Anna :yeah:

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Anna :) :bounce:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts