Registered
27,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:speakles:What a match:worship:

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
LOL...

and who was it who said Ralu would beat Anne easily today?

go Anne...4-0 in tour quarterfinals! :worship:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Man that was great to watch. Olaru wasn't great but Anne's groundstrokes were just :drool:

·
Registered
4,642 Posts
lol heading for a DBGL then! Anne must be on fire or Olaru is worse than I though..

·
Registered
26,220 Posts
Anne :banana: She won 11 games in a row. She played amazing well in that first set. The amount of times Olaru just stood there and watched Anne's forehand fly past her :drool:

2nd set was good too. I'm so glad she served it out at 5-1, saving the break point.

Good luck in the semis Anne :hug:

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
:drool: :woohoo: Anne was too good.

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
say it with me

beat down, beat down, beat down, beat down. LOL!

Well Done Anne, good luck in the semis.

·
Registered
15,101 Posts
Love you Anne! That was IMPRESSIVE. :worship: Love her clean striking.

I feel for Olaru - thank god she held serve - she need a weapon pronto.

·
Registered
29,542 Posts
:woohoo: That was so GREAT, in the first set Anne was just DOMINATING and her huge forehands were just. :drool: And in the second she smartly just sat back as Raluca began to unravel. GREAT performance and I love the british comments from the commentators, lol. Whoever she plays tomorrow should be afraid! I think she just needs to get a higher 1st serve % tomorrow. But SO PLEASED!

Raluca :hug: she can be so proud of this week, she was just physically and mentally exhausted by this match. but she still played some nice shots today, she should have kept on going to the net like she did in the first few games but she just stopped. :confused: But hopefully this can be the foundation for her getting up into the top 50 and beyond where she belongs. And loved it when she got the game.:rolls:

1 - 20 of 84 Posts