Tennis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the upcoming hardcourt season, many players will need to send new points. The following list below is players who will retire if they do not send points for Stockholm or earlier (players who did not send grass points). The * means I will be more kind to players and may give them a week entension. Higher players on the list sent points the longest ago.

Anastasia Myskina
Marta Domachowska*
Kveta Peschke
Venus Williams
Martina Hingis
Ana Ivanovic*
Agnieskza Radwanska*

Serena Williams and Lindsay Davenport I suggest should send points since they have only done so once since the Australian open :eek:

I will not send PMs this time since you have a 2 week warning. I think all these players will send points though because they are committed.

Thanks,
Matt :D

·
Registered
47,718 Posts
You're not going to be nice to Martina? :( I'll send in new points for Wimbledon, I guess.

·
Registered
12,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The following players are the only ones yet to send new points. They are the top 3 ranked players :eek:

Venus Williams
Martina Hingis
Ana Ivanovic

You 3 need to send points by next week or you will be retired. All 3 of you got a 1 week extension :)

·
Banned
2,348 Posts
Tennace said:
The following players are the only ones yet to send new points. They are the top 3 ranked players :eek:

Venus Williams
Martina Hingis
Ana Ivanovic

You 3 need to send points by next week or you will be retired. All 3 of you got a 1 week extension :)
I really liked those points I sent you! :mad: Anyways, could you please resend me my points? I am going to tweak them! :D :wavey:

·
Registered
7,878 Posts
Tennace said:

Venus Williams
Martina Hingis
Ana Ivanovic

I sent new points!

·
Registered
12,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ivanovic and V Williams have sent new points :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts