Tennis Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Everyone!

Hope you all enjoyed Lindsay's wedding on the beach in Haweii! As you know I've been digging up past clips from the TOP's video archive so I thought I'd spare you the trauma of having to wait so long again before seeing the clips from Lindsay and Jon's wedding reception.

I haven't quite finished looking through the tapes from friday evening yet but here are a couple of highlights:

Well, as you know, at the last TOP event our prez jacs was the embarrasment of the evening (that was for the TOP anniversary) but this time his danceing skills have some what improved and so was one of the highlights of the evening!

This is jacs, actually just warming up, doing a kind of smooth warm-up routine, but beleive me it gets better.....

......I don't know what happened over the last couple of months but he has really got the rythem this time - or maybe he got hold of the video evidence long ago and began to train up for such an occasion. So here it is; jacs BREAK DANCING!!! :eek:

However, this event's embarassment award goes to........Kelly! I don't know what she thought she was doing, but the snake-style routine was just unexpected! :eek:

.....easy on the drinking next time I think Kelly - I'll just put it down to the bad influence of Becky and Nikki :rolleyes:

I certainly know it was Nikki influenceing Kelly because of this routine:

You were doing nothing but encouraging Kelly! :eek:

Becky - don't think you've got away with it! I know you were getting in to the Haweiian spirit but this is boarder-line micky taking!

And Jan, I know it was all exciting for you because you were Matron of Honour and all but it there any need for your impression of Julie Andrews at the start of The Sound of Music?!.....Theeeeeeeeeeee Hillllllssss are alive, with the sound of muuuuuuuusic......

It's not like your dancing improved through the course of the evening - what happened, I had commented on your rhythm at the last party, now look what you did:

You know, Becky and Nikki have a lot to answer for - I'm sure they spent the evening spiking the drinks to well respected TOP's memebrs ;)

Perhaps the highlight of the evening though is when Lindsay and Jon danced together:

AAAAAAAWWW bless ;)

What must Lindsay and her family and friends think of us?! :eek: just kidding, I'm sure we were the hight of entertainment :)

Might dig out some more clips later!
-Rachel :wavey:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
3,053 Posts
How can you say that Rachel, I'm innocent I tell you. I was the one being influenced;)

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Sorry about the Sound of Music - I just got carried away (I know someone should have carried me away) with the ceremony and all that. Too much of the wine and champagne and as for you others, well.... I think you all have a lot to answer to LOL!

:cool:

·
Team WTAworld, TOP President
9,327 Posts
*Jacs takes three bottles of tylenol ;)

·
9,327 Posts
*Jacs places a bottles of tylenol in all TOPs drinks

*Jacs places two bottles of tylenol in Rache's drink

;)

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
OH MY GODDD!!!!!!

Ive just come round from the major wedding hangover and i hang my head in shame..although i did warn u!! Did my ATP strippers turn up for the hen night...i cant remember much..apart from andy roddick sneaking away in the morning....men!!

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Kelly said:
OH MY GODDD!!!!!!

Ive just come round from the major wedding hangover and i hang my head in shame..although i did warn u!! Did my ATP strippers turn up for the hen night...i cant remember much..apart from andy roddick sneaking away in the morning....men!!

Jan Michael Gambil snook away early in the morning too! Honestly some of them have no stamina
:bounce:

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
its me

Hi its me, im back (beckl gets lost after the wedding) due to huge amounts of tylenol i forgot my password so i had to re register, :sad: .

I had a blast, dancing in my straw skirt. Fab night i hope everyone has good memories (this may have been down to the huge quantity of tylenol you all unknowingly took), I knew it was a good plan!
I have only just got back due to being thrown in hawaiin prison for trying to 'smuggle' tylenol thru (i personally think jacs planted it), they took away my money and my passport, so i had to swim thru shark infested waters all the way back to the uk (thank god i got my 25m badge at first school).
Now i am knackered and need some tyenol. Luckily i brought some back with me craftily used as flotation devices!

Does anyone know if linds is planning to play at eastbourne?

beckl
xx

·
Banned
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:haha: OK, so many people have commented on it in other posts - thought I should "bump" it for the new crew to see.....I never did update it. I have been digging around my vids as I am trying to convert them all to DVD, so if I come by some you know I'll post it here ;)

:lol:

-Rache

·
Registered
8,949 Posts
hilarious, I'v never seen this thread before! :haha:

·
9,327 Posts
And another brilliant thread by Rache!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts