Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 314 Posts

·
Registered
6,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The 10 have been assembled :toothy: :p

Whats up guys? We should get to know each other because I don't really know much about all of you...

I’m Blake. I'm sixteen yo, 17 in four months (yes that it far away but im excited :p ), and I am from southern california.

:wavey:

·
Banned
24,209 Posts
oooh... exciting...

I would be Silas, 20 yo, 21 in 2 and a half months :bounce: and I live in The Netherlands!

How are y'all doing?

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
17,913 Posts
Hey guys :bigwave: :D :hatoff:

Well, my name is Luís, I am 19 y.o. and I live in Brazil :D

I'll start uni in exactly 1 month :woohoo: :banana: ;) and I'm really excited about it cuz I'll study what I really want to: journalism! :aparty: :aparty: :aparty:

Nice to meet ya all :wavey: ;)

I'm sooooo curious to discover who are the other members....hehehe :p

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
49,763 Posts
hey im steven. I live in cornwall,canada. I'm 16 years old and im a grade 10 graduate.

Reactions: SilK

·
Ferosh Warrior ♥
53,292 Posts
haha

:wavey: Phillipe

Felix here. I'm 18 this year and I already feel so old. I'm living in a boring place and lead a boring life. Nice to meet you all.

·
Banned
10,762 Posts
HoOvErPhOnIc said:
haha

:wavey: Phillipe

Felix here. I'm 18 this year and I already feel so old. I'm living in a boring place and lead a boring life. Nice to meet you all.
:wavey: Felix :)

·
63,559 Posts
I didn't realised that you're a guy, Blake! :bolt: At least, I already know now which is even better than later! :p

Hi everyone, my name's Matt. I'm 19 and live in Sydney, Australia. What else you want to know? :wavey:

·
Registered
6,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
one of our fellow WAHs is going to be on vacation for a week just to let you guys know...welcome everyone by the way!

·
Ferosh Warrior ♥
53,292 Posts
GBFH said:
lol, now i'm the mother hen!

i'm amanda, and i turned 22 this past week. i know felix and phillipe :kiss:
:wavey: Mandy

How's the birthday? Good? Daniel said he was truly sorry for not dropping by the other day. :p

1 - 20 of 314 Posts