1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Banned
9,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Week 7: Qatar Total Open​

The Favorite​

Main Draw​

Deadline for points: Tuesday 5:00 p.m. (Montreal Eastern Time)

·
Registered
8,163 Posts
I don't see my name and I commited for here

·
Banned
9,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Week 3: Moorilla Hobart International - Tier IV
Week 4: Australian Open - GS
Week 5: Toray Pan Pacific Open -
Week 6: Sony Ericsson International -
Week 7: OFF
Week 8: Regions Morgan Keegan Championships - Tier III
Week 9: Pacific Life Open - Tier I
Week 10: OFF
Week 11: Family Circle Cup - Tier I
Week 12:Las Vegas 75K
Week 13: Roland Garros - GS
Week 14: Barcelona KIA - Tier IV
Week 15: Surbiton 25K
Week 16: Ordina Open Tier III
Week 17: Wimbledon - GS
Week 18: Acura Classic - Tier I
Week 19:
Week 20: Rogers Cup - Tier I
Week 21: US Open - GS
Week 22: China Open - Tier II
Week 23: Allentown 25K
Week 24: Bell Challenge
You didn't commit here...

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
WC for Serena Williams

·
Banned
9,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WC for Serena Williams
Okay and you won't have to retire from another tournament as you had not change your commitment for Buchen 10K in the third week. (The tournament wasn't played.)

·
Banned
9,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And it also means a Williams's sister clash in 1st round ...

·
Registered
8,163 Posts
You didn't commit here...
You told me I wasn't allowed to play ITF's so I changed my comitments, look at post 114 on the Commitments Thread.

·
Banned
9,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Then we forget this draw and I do a new one as it wouldn't be fair to you to give you Lena D. as first opponent cause of my mistake

·
Banned
9,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You told me I wasn't allowed to play ITF's so I changed my comitments, look at post 114 on the Commitments Thread.
Plus all is okay now I added your 3 new tournaments on the entry lists (Week 7,10 and 19)

·
Banned
9,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The new draw is now done, sorry for them who don't like it now.

·
Registered
8,163 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,224 Posts
Yep, don't like my draw! :lol:

·
Registered
10,056 Posts
Davenport eager to redeem herself in Doha

Lindsay hits a forehand during an evening session in the Qatar capital.

Doha, QAT -- Since winning the Australian Open, Lindsay Davenport has been one of the most disappointing players on tour. She was expected to use the confidence of winning a Grand Slam and continue to battle with Amelie Mauresmo for the number one ranking. But instead the American has stalled. A respectable loss to Alina Jidkova in Tokyo was followed by, what Lindsay says, a 'humiliating' defeat to Serena Williams in last week's Sony Ericsson International.

'I just haven't been motivated enough in my off-court training since Melbourne,' said a candid Davenport. 'I admit, I got a little full of myself and thought that all I had to do to maintain a winning streak was to play like I did in Australia. That's not good enough; everyone is constantly improving, and I need to do the same if I want to remain a force at the top of the game.'

'Last week's loss was a real wake-up call. As a Slam champion, I should not be losing those type of matches. I flew over here immediately and I've been working hard in practice - certainly much more than I did in the fortnight after the Australian Open. Doha is a lovely city, and I'm enjoying myself, so naturally I'd like to stay until the end of the tournament (smile).'

·
Banned
9,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1st round​

Shahar Peer def. Tatiana Perebyinis 6-3 7-6(0)​

Nothing mean to Tanya but I wouldn't call it a real fight. Shahar was simply doing what she always does and Perebiynis won the game that Shahar gave her. I don't have to say to Tatiana what she has to do, but challengers would presently be a better idea. My doubts about Shahar are getting bigger, even with that win, she isn't convincing and if she hopes for great results she better change her mind and try something new! Good luck in round 2!

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Lets Go Serena

·
Banned
9,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
sorry my computer let me down 20 minutes ago and than I went eating but now I'm doing the rest of the results

1 - 20 of 74 Posts