Tennis Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I'm surprised EWS isn't trying to vulture these Indian 25K events. Maybe she's lost her passport or something?
Is one counted as a vulture if one is ranked 600+ in the world, barely wins a match and almost always loses in 25K quallies? :scratch::dunno::tape:

·
Registered
79,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Semifinals

(4)Diana Marcinkevica (LAT) d. Ekaterina Reyngold (RUS) 63 46 76(2)
(SR)Moyuka Uchijima (JPN) d. (5)Nigina Abduraimova (UZB) 62 63

·
34,037 Posts
Uchijima is certainly one Japanese i would keep and eye on. She doesn't have the height limitations other Japanese woman do, while having all the other positive attributes. I think she can be a solid top100 in the future.

Interestingly jusy saw she's born in Malaysia, has a Malaysian mother and Japanese father.

·
Registered
44,832 Posts
Shame no title for Diana still a better week for her though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Latvian

·
Registered
4,065 Posts
Uchijima is certainly one Japanese i would keep and eye on. She doesn't have the height limitations other Japanese woman do, while having all the other positive attributes. I think she can be a solid top100 in the future.

Interestingly jusy saw she's born in Malaysia, has a Malaysian mother and Japanese father.
Yes for sure,She has had a pretty good last few months of the years,Winning heaps of matches in the tough US ITFs too..Nice 25k title here too.congrats to her.. (y) :banana::cheer:

21 - 29 of 29 Posts