Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
5,567 Posts
Is this the official ITF thread for this event?

Q draw was out about 12 hours ago. Perrin the top seed in qualifying, so by my reckoning, 3 players from Swan upwards in the Acceptance List will have withdrawn:

I think Swan should have an SE should she still wish to compete here. No real clues as to who the 3 will be, a lot of them will already be in Florida having played Orlando W25 this past week.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Does anyone know if streams will be available similar to the ones last week in Orlando?
@HuHu 🐠🔥 is the expert!

I hope so, seeing that a New Zealander is seeded in the doubles and her first round match should be around 8 am tomorrow morning my time. The men's matches from Naples are being streamed by the ITF, but not the women's from Boca Raton (at this time, anyway). There's also still nothing on the USTA website about which tournaments will be streamed.

I'm hoping that, when I wake up tomorrow morning, streams will have magically appeared somewhere!

·
Registered
25,830 Posts
Why open a thread if you dont bother to open as correctly? Such a mess.

·
Registered
3 Posts
@HuHu 🐠🔥 is the expert!

I hope so, seeing that a New Zealander is seeded in the doubles and her first round match should be around 8 am tomorrow morning my time. The men's matches from Naples are being streamed by the ITF, but not the women's from Boca Raton (at this time, anyway). There's also still nothing on the USTA website about which tournaments will be streamed.

I'm hoping that, when I wake up tomorrow morning, streams will have magically appeared somewhere!
Do you know where we can watch the doubles and/or qualifiers today?

·
🐟🐟
4,863 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Here is the Singles and Doubles draws, and Wednesday's schedule. just click on the picture for a bigger viewing.

·
Registered
25,830 Posts
Vamos María Camila :cheer:

Reactions: GenieSlam24
1 - 20 of 44 Posts