Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Thanks for the picture. When was it taken?

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Thanks, she looks fine. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will be gone as fast as it flared up :D

·
Registered
25,212 Posts
When she gets the teeth goin', she sure is good looking!

·
♥ All-American Reject
19,132 Posts
Venus looks very good as usual, but when i was watching her match today on espn, i noticed her arms didn't have that definition anymore.

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Not to fear CanIgeta, I'm sure they will be well defined before long. Remember, Venus just came back from Wrist Tendonitis so she probably wasn't doing too many bicept curls. I noticed that Vee's arms are not as 'cut' as they were at US Open 2001, but she does have a personal trainer to pick up on things of that nature. I'm confident that by Ericsson, she'll be back to her usual lean muscular self. Speedy knee recovery Venus! Good Luck!:wavey:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Infiniti2001, I will just have to wait until your site is up. Please let me know when that happens. BTW thank you for even taking the time to shrink it.
:wavey:

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Infiniti, You can add the avatar to your post as an attachement.

When you post a message you see the atachment option below. You can browse on your computer and add the avatar. Let me know if you don't find it. I can add the avatar here else. :)

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Beauty Beauty... MORE Beauty.

The woman is just... supremely beautiful...

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I think that should be her new celebration dance. Make the "V" with her arms! :)

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Seles is Right!! Thanks Seles!! :)

I didn't take notice of it before, but Venus is throwin' up the V sign! :) Go GODDESS!!:) She's so REGAL.

Williams Fans EVERYWHERE... add the V sign to your signatures...
Let's support our girl!

V is for VENUS!
V is for VICTORY!

GODSPEED, Queen Vee!!

V

1 - 20 of 29 Posts