Votes: 9 20.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
VOTE HERE: Who is the most HATED General Messages/Non-Tennis "Thread Nazi?"

First, let me explain what a Thread Nazi is. A Thread Nazi is a person or persons who come into a thread and might stay on topic at first but then quickly degenerate the discussion into their own personal conversation. I actually fit the description myself at times so I'm not unbiased on this topic.

So what I'd like to know is, whose name or names do you dread seeing in a thread because you just KNOW it's only a matter of time before they F it up?

If you would be so kind, please post your reasons here.

Reactions: Cariaoke

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
LMMFAO!!!!!! :worship: :worship:

I vote for anton and the rep askers although I don't mind gettin'/giving reps to these people. :D

and if you vote for me, you get negative repped. :devil: j/p! ;)

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
I voted 'Pamela Shriver, CliffRichard, billie_jean_king and others'. do there conversations ever make sense? :p

sjw & Cari's are actually hysterical. :hearts:

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
ok, yes I agree. I don't really get all of the references to those players because I don't follow/know their stories.

and thanks luv. :kiss: ok this is my last comment before I turn the thread nazi poll into my own personal conversation.

·
Registered
19,296 Posts
I am a Broadway superstar/icon, so how can I be a "thread Nazi?" The whole world revolves around me, Helen Lawson, and that includes every thread on this message board, and every thread on every message board on the entire Internet for that matter!

Neely is not really at my level as far as superstar/icon status goes, so it might be fair to call her a "thread Nazi." Neely claims even bad publicity helps her when she is allegedly as big as she is, but she never really shook off that stint in the nuthouse. Even when she made her "comeback" in "Tell Me, Darling" she messed it up with more red-doll abuse. They drummed Neely right out of Hollywood, so she came crawling back to Broadway. But Broadway doesn't go for boooze and dope! I told Neely that, but she did not believe me. She had to learn the hard way.

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
MarcusRock said:
First, let me explain what a Thread Nazi is. A Thread Nazi is a person or persons who come into a thread and might stay on topic at first but then quickly degenerate the discussion into their own personal conversation. I actually fit the description myself at times so I'm not unbiased on this topic.

So what I'd like to know is, whose name or names do you dread seeing in a thread because you just KNOW it's only a matter of time before they F it up?

If you would be so kind, please post your reasons here.
my question to you is...how long before we (or some other thread nazi's) fuck up this thread? lol...

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Helen Lawson, she confuses the shit out of me. She always brings in stories of other people and I have no idea who they are...I would start a post asking for an explanation, but I am sure she would come in and ruin it...

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
*gasps

WHO voted for me and joy? lol

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
BigB08822 said:
Helen Lawson, she confuses the shit out of me. She always brings in stories of other people and I have no idea who they are...I would start a post asking for an explanation, but I am sure she would come in and ruin it...
you see, bigbo...i can remember several times when i've been in a thread, seen helen lawson and all that neely shit and thought to myself, "i so want to hurt these two"...but then one day i saw helen mention that she was something like sixty and i was suddenly filled with remorse because i love senior citizens. but still...every now and then...when i see them... :devil: :devil:

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhaha!!!! This is the greatest thread ever! Thread Nazis flock to my threads I notice btw! Hehe!!! It's all good though

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ryan15 said:
Where's the "Dawn Marie" option? :confused:
LMAO! You're right dude. I forgot.

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
Mrs_Guga said:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhaha!!!! This is the greatest thread ever! Thread Nazis flock to my threads I notice btw! Hehe!!! It's all good though
and you're always so good-natured about it mrs. guga... :)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
12,062 Posts
and you even wonder who I voted for :rolleyes:...those lesbians fuck everything up...they should get a cheap motel :rolleyes:.

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
Death's Angel said:
and you even wonder who I voted for :rolleyes:...those lesbians fuck everything up...they should get a cheap motel :rolleyes:.
OMG I am appalled. And we had sex, DA! NEVER AGAIN! :devil:

1 - 20 of 68 Posts