Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
the names and the dots dont line up very well

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Damn, wish I could be there for the party! I'll be in Ft. Lauderdale the weekend before that to see the King Tut exhibit...

·
Banned
2,623 Posts
Everyone pick Ana Ivanovic as the 2005 Most Improved Player - I mean seriously we all know she is better the Nicole (as much as I like Nic) Ana has player tougher events and beaten more top 20 players then Nicole - and I'm sure if Ana opted out to play weak tier III events in Asia she would have definetly won all of the back to back so that's nothing special really. So Ana for the most improved player plz. I want to see a non-blonde win one of these awards lol.

·
Banned
2,623 Posts
........and why isnt Ana nominated for a favourite player - i mean she was a massive crowd favourite at most of the events she played.

·
Banned
14,999 Posts
this site even misspelled some players' name.

Nichole Vaidisova
Martina Navratolova

:rolleyes:

·
Team WTAworld, Moderator, Polish & Serbian Kingdo
119,559 Posts
tuna said:
this site even misspelled some players' name.

Nichole Vaidisova
Martina Navratolova

:rolleyes:
I've noticed it too :help:

·
Registered
12,421 Posts
Vote For Venus Or Serena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,971 Posts
ivanovic said:
Everyone pick Ana Ivanovic as the 2005 Most Improved Player - I mean seriously we all know she is better the Nicole (as much as I like Nic) Ana has player tougher events and beaten more top 20 players then Nicole - and I'm sure if Ana opted out to play weak tier III events in Asia she would have definetly won all of the back to back so that's nothing special really. So Ana for the most improved player plz. I want to see a non-blonde win one of these awards lol.
Except that award has already been decided. It is a media voted award. The only award the fans votes count toward is fan's favourite. All the others are either voted for by the media or the players.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
ivanovic said:
But niether of them ever come to Beijing and Guangzhou China :p

China team did not go out to play many tournments the second half of 2005 due to natinal games etc. :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts