·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Virginia Ruano Pascual (ESP) def. 9- Elena Dementieva (RUS) 6-3 5-7 7-5

Virginia :bounce:

·
Registered
26,637 Posts
Hurry back , Venus, look @ all the Vee's making noise this year: "Vera with a Z", Viktoria, Virginie, VRP.... Hell, a poster here I know from "my old board" recently changed her name here to VCR! ;)

·
Registered
17,738 Posts
Elena :mad:

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Vivi!! :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: I'm so happy for her!! She got off to such a good start to the year, but has barely won a match since. She really needs some big wins before the end of the season or I don't even want to think what her ranking will be like after she loses all those QF points from the AO in January! :eek:

Let's see what she can go against Maleeva later! Vamos Vivi!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Banned
14,953 Posts
:rolleyes: :sad:

·
Registered
16,898 Posts
That is a terrible hard court loss for Elena! :mad: I'm beginning to think that Elena just doesn't have what it takes to be a bigtime tennis champion. :(

·
Registered
519 Posts
Elena does have troubles playing against Virginie... I remember last year at US Open Elena needed 3 tough sets to defeat Virginie.... No more luck this time though!!!

I believe Elena doesn't like to play against players who like to use backhand slices.....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.