Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's not letting me view other people's profiles when I click on them. anyone else having this problem?

cheertennis12, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Anybody else getting this error message?

...when you try to get to your Public Profile page??

Richard_from_Cal, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
If everybody's account has been modified because of the United States election, I'd like not to whine...:embarrassed:

·
Banned
15,895 Posts
Re: Anybody else getting this error message?

Yes I just got it when trying to get to another person's - whom I want to ask a question.

·
Registered
22,823 Posts
I can also, so it may be a problem for non-premium members. :shrug:
yeah that could be true-it doesnt work for me either:shrug:

edit: okay thanks for that truebluefan :)

·
Team WTAworld, Lounge Owner
44,144 Posts
Will there be layout-changes of the profiles? :p

1 - 20 of 33 Posts