Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Thank you for these clips and all the clips for that matter...it's a very nice thing to do and I'm sure I speak for a lot when I say we appreciate it :)

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
I'm running out of space on my computer with all these matches!!

Thanks so much :D.

·
Sabatini lover Forever
15,213 Posts
thanks a lot

·
Sabatini lover Forever
15,213 Posts

·
Sabatini lover Forever
15,213 Posts
spencercarlos said:
But definetly you have to thank somebody for this videos.... :rolleyes:
And im not named "Steffi Fan" :p

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
LOL... THis is the match that our resident lunatic Calimero thinks was Venus at her peak!!

What a joke!

·
Registered
12,271 Posts
But Graf played impecable tennis :eek:

·
Registered
169 Posts
This match isn't peak Venus. But without a doubt it's a better version of Venus in comparison to her 2003-present form.

Czechfan said:
LOL... THis is the match that our resident lunatic Calimero thinks was Venus at her peak!!

What a joke!

·
Registered
22,126 Posts
Alley said:
This match isn't peak Venus. But without a doubt it's a better version of Venus in comparison to her 2003-present form.
I disagree, atleast with 03' Wimbledon.

Venus was playing extremely well.
She was playing the best of the four left
at better as well as she did in 02' when winning
so many tournaments except against Serena in
the Slams.

Thanks for the clips! :cool:

·
Registered
26,220 Posts
OMG, I was a Tennis virgin when I saw this match, brings back sooo many memories!!!! Thank you :hug: :smooch:

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
LindsayRocks89 said:
i downloaded that program so i can watch all your videos, and it wasn't working, can you tell me exactly what you have to do, all i have right now is windows media player
Well the videos from steffi vs venus u can see it on windows media player, the others one, download the VLC MEDIA PLAYER on www.download.com and if it doesnt work actually download the Divx codec. The directions are in the main, i use the VLC player!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
spencercarlos said:
But definetly you have to thank somebody for this videos.... :rolleyes:
Well some of the videos are from Knizzle who capture them, hes credited in the main of course, but some like this one i dont really know, somebody gave it to me on the aim, so i dont really who i should credit for them, so sorry :)

·
Sabatini lover Forever
15,213 Posts
40-0 said:
Well some of the videos are from Knizzle who capture them, hes credited in the main of course, but some like this one i dont really know, somebody gave it to me on the aim, so i dont really who i should credit for them, so sorry :)
The Graf-Venus wimbledon 99 clips were all captured from me.. :angel:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.