Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1843 Posts

·
Registered
14,732 Posts
A couple of Czech language interviews I found while looking for the above:

And in a Goth girl outfit, on TV with the local Conan/Leno:

I don't understand a word of them. :hearts:

But any interview in her native language makes it clear that her inarticulateness in English is down solely to poor command of the language.

·
Stanning for Andi
20,731 Posts
To any Czech speakers, what's the gist of this video here? I'm intrigued! :p Petra emerges at about six minutes into the video.

·
Registered
509 Posts
To any Czech speakers, what's the gist of this video here? I'm intrigued! :p Petra emerges at about six minutes into the video.

Great clip man!

So basically, if you ever happen upon chance to get a date with Petra... take her to a sad movie and buy her earings :p If you're trying to pry Bara away from her man, don't invite her for dinner, but rather make a date with her adventurous (according to her, that's what she's into).

The girls are just talking about fashion sense, things that they like n that kind of crap. All of them look really pretty in this. Really surprised with how well Lucie looked all done up n fancy. Can only imagine it would be a proper laugh to go out with them for a night, seem a fun bunch when they're together.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
A couple of Czech language interviews I found while looking for the above:

And in a Goth girl outfit, on TV with the local Conan/Leno:

I don't understand a word of them. :hearts:

But any interview in her native language makes it clear that her inarticulateness in English is down solely to poor command of the language.
Well, she isn´t exactly an Einstein intelligence-wise, that´s for sure, but she´s sufficiently articulate in her native language. ;)

And even her English has actually improved a lot since last Wimbledon. :) :)

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Semifinal highlights:

·
Registered
23,442 Posts
Thanks for all the match highlights.

Those returns of serve against Wickmayer were absolutely brutal. I felt bad for Wickmayer, it made her look like a juniors player rather than a top 25 player.

1 - 20 of 1843 Posts