·
Registered
47,654 Posts
Where is the AO final one?

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Just_Me said:
Seles was hitting incrdible angles in this set and no Hingis didn't "carry" her as some delusional fan pointed out :)
Yes Hingis did and no I'm not delusional. Look at the stats. Yes monica played good but without Hingis things would have been totally different. Monica lost her serve a million times because she stayed back and her double faults, missed chances at putting away volleys really were not first grade. Even the commentators mentioned it. I still love monica so don't get all defensive. :)

·
Registered
34,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·

·
和平.
16,981 Posts
SelesFan70 said:
I click on the MegaUploads and it says to wait...then it counts down...then nothing happens. :confused:

The other links posted by new-york just say the link is no longer active. :confused:
yeah, yousendit is limited on time, and downloads.
megaupload, just close the lil ad covering the countdown, and click on dl. mm :confused:

·
Registered
34,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
SelesFan70 said:
I click on the MegaUploads and it says to wait...then it counts down...then nothing happens. :confused:

The other links posted by new-york just say the link is no longer active. :confused:
After the countdown it should say 'Click here to Download.' Click there. :p

·
Registered
82 Posts
new-york, i'm having problems downloading through megaupload. I tried doing it through your yousendit but the page says the files have already expired. can you please send the files again? thanks.

·
Team WTAworld
17,617 Posts
Your file has expired.

Unfortunately, your file has expired. A link is valid for 7 days or a limited number of downloads, whichever occurs first.

Once the link expires, the file is deleted and cannot be recovered.

On the second part of the yousendit files.. :(

41 - 60 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.