Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
34,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VIDEO: Martina Hingis/Monica Seles [SUI/USA] vs. Venus Williams/Serena Williams [USA/USA]

:cool: Sydney 2001 First Round (3rd set) :cool:

Part 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZOGXKOAX
Part 2
:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UI56VH0C
Part 3
:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GGJKFU31

Full third set in 3 parts. Each part is about 16-17 minutes long. This is a high quality match filled with great drama, and I know many of you were itching to see it, so here it is. I apologize to those who have trouble using Megaupload, I will try and have it up on a server as soon as possible. Each part should take anywhere between 20 minutes - 2 hours to download, depending on how fast your connection is and how much traffic there is at the time.

For people who have trouble with Megaupload, if you try clicking the download once and it doesn't work, try reloading the page and downloading again. Sometimes it works after a few tries. Another possible solution is to get a Download Manager if you don't already have one. It's a program that organizes your downloads neatly, speeds up download speeds, and allows you to recover broken downloads if they fail for whatever reason. [ To download Internet Download Manager, go here: http://www.download.com/Internet-Download-Manager/3000-2071_4-10495233.html?tag=lst-0-2 ]. Again, I'll try and get it up on a normal server as soon as possible. :)

Please, I encourage everyone to let me know your thoughts on the match, and if it actually works for you. The more replies the better. Hope you guys like it.

Enjoy. :wavey:

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
WOW! :eek: Thank-you so much! My four, all-time favourite players playing on one court. I hope I'll be able to see the piercing "Venus" serve, the incredible "Monica" angles, the supreme "Martina" volleys, and the dominating "Serena" movement.

·
Registered
34,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Geisha said:
WOW! :eek: Thank-you so much! My four, all-time favourite players playing on one court. I hope I'll be able to see the piercing "Venus" serve, the incredible "Monica" angles, the supreme "Martina" volleys, and the dominating "Serena" movement.
Jackpot :eek: :D ;)

·
Registered
9,772 Posts
Any doubles matched where Venu and Serena actually won? :angel:

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Venus lost the match for team Williams, couldn't serve it out. Had 40-15 I believe. I remember the look on Serena's face like, " GawwwwwdDAAAAAAMN Venus, go sit yo azz down!" LOL.

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
Between this and the AO Final, I don't know which one to finish downloading first! Ah beautiful confusion.

Thank you WTD! :worship:

·
Registered
8,613 Posts
I saw this... one of the best doubles matches I have ever seen...

Did anyone mention that two weeks later, at AO doubles semifinals, the Williams sisters beat Hingis/Seles 7-5 6-2?

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
G_Slammed said:
Venus lost the match for team Williams, couldn't serve it out. Had 40-15 I believe. I remember the look on Serena's face like, " GawwwwwdDAAAAAAMN Venus, go sit yo azz down!" LOL.
:haha:

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
It's so great to see the two playing together! I love Serenas' fire and Venus' calmness on the same side of the net. It would be awesome if the two would play doubles again...hopefully soon!!!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This made my month!!! thanks WTD!!!

Martina definitey carried on for the team, Monica just was not comfortable at net, stayed back throughout the match. It was funny, Serena, Vee and Martina were all going for body shots!! LOL Did you guys see Serena's staredown at Martina? hehe, Martina of course kept smirking on. Martina, Vee and Serena on the same court= total DRAMA! :worship: :worship: Hingis hit some amazing volleys!!!!!! :worship:

·
Registered
332 Posts
THANKS A LOT!!

Been desperate to see this ever since it was played, VERY APPRECIATED!

By the way TORRENT SPY has the Hingis Sharapova semi and I downloaded it VERY quickly

1 - 20 of 63 Posts