Tennis Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
She looks so driffent with that new hair-style, kinda cute:)! Anyway hope you do well and win RO Serena;)

·
Premium Member
40,059 Posts
"The only time I come to net is to shake hands" :lol::spit:

·
Registered
15,098 Posts
i agree...
i mean... Henin almost defeated her 6-0 6-4...
she got a bagel from Henin who she routinely beat easily on fast courts...
and once again Peer took her to a tiebreak..

she could use a drop shot, and since she has a great serve.. how about some serve n volley...

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
i agree...
i mean... Henin almost defeated her 6-0 6-4...
she got a bagel from Henin who she routinely beat easily on fast courts...
and once again Peer took her to a tiebreak..

she could use a drop shot, and since she has a great serve.. how about some serve n volley...

Ah she did both in Miami.

·
Registered
13,541 Posts
I can't imagine Serena said she's playing a 5/10 game :lol: I can't imagine what she'd play like if she played at a 10!
But it's a really nice interview, and a nice positive attitude from Serena :yeah:
And she looks great!!! :hearts:

·
Registered
25,074 Posts
That 5/10 comment was said in order to raise the saliva level of the anti-Serena fans on this board.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
9,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Golden State Of Mind
5,649 Posts
That 5/10 comment was said in order to raise the saliva level of the anti-Serena fans on this board.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:D

But aren't they always saying she 'could have been more'? (They're always complaining about something) I guess Serena is agreeing with them :lol:

·
Registered
621 Posts
well as talented as she is if she played her best tennis all the time she would never lose a match until she retired

1 - 14 of 14 Posts