Tennis Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
25,411 Posts
Thanks for all the videos Stefi
Cant wait to see Sandra and Erica doubles video :lick:
What is your opinion about that team?They have already played it before together and they did pretty well.. And I know that you have already seen Erica but was your opinion about her game etc..

Thanks once again :wavey:

·
Registered
21,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Thanks!:)
Didn't you say that maybe you got Jelena Dokic at a clip?? Or am I wrong?
Well, I think that's her I have, practicing with Vera Zvonareva. I'll post it tonight.

·
Registered
21,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Thanks for all the videos Stefi
Cant wait to see Sandra and Erica doubles video :lick:
What is your opinion about that team?They have already played it before together and they did pretty well.. And I know that you have already seen Erica but was your opinion about her game etc..

Thanks once again :wavey:
I'll post that video tonight.
Honestly, I have not really an opinion about that team, I only stayed a few minutes to make the video. And yes, I saw Erica play singles before already, but I need more matches to really judge.
About the doubles, actually I focussed more on Sandra Klemenschits, as I had heard so much about her, plus players saying she was a very nice girl, so I paid more attention to her. And well, I was not really convinced: not great hands at the net, and she relied too much on her partner in my opinion. Sorry. But I will definitely double check it as soon as possible on another tournament.

·
Registered
25,411 Posts
Thank you for the info.
Yes if you have the chance to see her once again would be great to read something about her,she usually play doubles with Nooni in these days but she has played it with Sandra too.What a shame that you dont like Sandra doubles skills :hug:

:wavey:

·
Registered
21,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I'll see Erica and Nooni soon, as they play in the French team matches in the next few weeks. I'll make vids of course, and try to pay more attention to their game! ;)

21 - 28 of 28 Posts