Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
21,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be there, maybe for the qualies, and then the whole week. As usual, if you have any video requests, let me know. :wavey: I'll do my best.

·
Registered
998 Posts
pls SVK girls
Magdalena, Dominika and Kristina
thnx

·
Registered
21,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello guys,

Just arrived in Linz today, I was in zurich last week end (got videos there as well: Cara, Liezel, Flavia, Maria K, Venus, Ana, Anna Lena and Patty).
I go to the courts later today, then I'll do my best to tape all you want.
I'll let you know what I got each day.

·
Winner
14,940 Posts
If you can:

Ivanovic
Bammer
Cibulkova
Bartoli
Raymond/Stosur
Peschke/Stubbs

Hope you have fun Stefi, the doubles draw is really packed this week :eek: Should have some good matches there :)

·
Registered
21,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Today I got:

Matches:
Kata Srebotnik
Tamarine Tanasugarn
Kaia Kanepi
Melanie Klafner
Sandra Klemenshits/Erica Krauth
Nuria Llagostera/Martinez Sanchez
Raymond/Stosur
Jans/Rosolska
Alizé Cornet
Jie Zheng

Practices:
Vladka Uhlirova
Vera Zvonareva

·
Registered
21,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I cannot post it before I come back home next Monday, sorry! and that's only a few games for each player.

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
I love your videos Stefi62. :bounce: My only request is, maybe (you don't have to if it's too hard) to video some of the matches from behind so that we can see the court and the way the point is being played is obvious. I know that some things are better seen from the side of course (like their faces!) but I like to see the way the points play out sometimes too. No pressure! I'll love your stuff anyway. (Who knew you tube could have such clear videos as yours?)

·
Registered
21,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I love your videos Stefi62. :bounce: My only request is, maybe (you don't have to if it's too hard) to video some of the matches from behind so that we can see the court and the way the point is being played is obvious. I know that some things are better seen from the side of course (like their faces!) but I like to see the way the points play out sometimes too. No pressure! I'll love your stuff anyway. (Who knew you tube could have such clear videos as yours?)
Hey sure, I did it for some matches yesterday, as Flavia vs Ana or the doubles Peschke/Stubbs vs Sugi/Kata. 2 hours I taped yesterday. :wavey:

·
Registered
21,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I've started uploading the first videos on my youtube account stefipierce
Enjoy!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts