Tennis Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Try and get some photos of TianTian for me please, I hope she is still smiling as always despite her bad run of form this past year :(

:wavey:

·
Registered
21,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
She is! I saw her practice with Abi and they were smiling. I'll try to make a video tomorrow.

·
Registered
21,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #44 (Edited)
I have seen her, she was practicing on some other club. She was there with I guess her boyfriend Alex (that's the name of that guy I think, or Max?). He arrived before her, with the mum, and as Cara, her husband and a sparring were playing, he asked if the needed a fourth player for doubles, and stood there. That was really fun to watch, he looks like a nice guy.

·
Winner
14,940 Posts
Thanks for that Stefi :D Good to hear Janette played well, hope she can come back and have a good year. I was surprised when I saw Vivi & Jie paired up. I don't expect them to win it or anything but I'm glad Vivi at least hit some good shots. I'm more worried about her regular partnership with AMG after their year so far :unsure:

Yeah Liezel's fitness has been improving alot from what I saw in Fed Cup, great to see. Funny story about Lena's bf playing dubs with Cara :eek:

I'm not too concerned with Vika's loss this week, Gisela has been playing well recently beating JJ too. :shrug:

Some good looking matches in the draw this week, especially in dubs, hope you see some more of them, can't wait for the videos!

·
Registered
423 Posts
I have seen her, she was practicing on some other club. She was there with I guess her boyfriend Alex (that's the name of that guy I think, or Max?).
you know the boy behind her mum during the match ? It shouldn't, it should be the ball-boy practice partner only
He arrived before her, with the mum, and as Cara, her husband and a sparring were playing, he asked if the needed a fourth player for doubles, and stood there. That was really fun to watch, he looks like a nice guy.
...easily confirmed ;)

·
Registered
21,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
you know the boy behind her mum during the match ? It shouldn't, it should be the ball-boy practice partner only...easily confirmed ;)
No, I know the sparring, that was not him. That guy was not a tennis player and the sparring told me he was like a hockey player or something, Max...

Anyway saw him again today, and he was at the match also.

·
Registered
21,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Today, 2 hours of videos, including Ruano/zheng vs Kops Jones/Borwell, practices of Szavay and Safina, Black and Huber, and almost the whole match Pennetta vs Petrova, and also Hantuchova vs Safina

Reactions: Zamboni

·
Registered
423 Posts
No, I know the sparring, that was not him. That guy was not a tennis player and the sparring told me he was like a hockey player or something, Max...

Anyway saw him again today, and he was at the match also.
so my doubts were founded

maybe the other guy on the right with a black jacket...

..but how can he play hockey ??? :eek:
too thin, smashed away at any time... :lol:

·
Registered
21,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Videos currently being uploaded! ;)

youtube: AliciaHub

41 - 53 of 53 Posts