Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
29,542 Posts
Agassi was an idiot, he kept insisting to hold hands while playing tennis and looked what happened.:rolleyes: He's going too far by trying to prove he's not gay
exactly..:worship: i've seen him in other exhibitions with seffi and he like kisses her after every point not cool:fiery:

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
You bunch of wimps!!! Go get a life! Never been in a tennis court before? Well I have and people get wacked all the time! Fools!

·
Registered
5,696 Posts
You bunch of wimps!!! Go get a life! Never been in a tennis court before? Well I have and people get wacked all the time! Fools!
What?

·
Registered
5,696 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Agassi was an idiot, he kept insisting to hold hands while playing tennis and looked what happened.:rolleyes: He's going too far by trying to prove he's not gay
:lol:

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
It sounded like the commentator suggested they do it.

Oh well, it was an accident clearly. To call Agassi an idiot...

what can you expect from a bunch of classless fools on WTAworld. :rolleyes:

Reactions: WorldWar24

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Is he gay ?
His name is "Andre" and he used to have blonde highlights in his hair and wear denim cut off shorts.

Either he's a hairdresser to the stars, or a flaming ****.

·
Banned
6,444 Posts
Why does Agassi have to prove he's not gay?

He's a multi-millionaire many times over, happily married and with two beautiful children.

If Andre were gay, he certainly wouldn't have to hide it now that his tennis career is over. He's made his money and has nothing to hide.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts