Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DAVID and VICTORIA Beckham last night made their biggest US appearance yet — and told how the alleged kidnap attempt on Posh left them living in terror.

The couple gave a rare joint interview on TV, and revealed their lives were turned upside-down by last November’s scare.

Victoria referred to a menacing letter she received four years ago threatening to kidnap her and son Brooklyn.

She said: “I just felt cold and numb. I was petrified. This time it was a lot more serious, we were led to believe, and it was terrifying.

“It was horrendous. I was not allowed to go out of the house, we had police sitting outside 24 hours a day.”

The couple told ABC news show 20/20 they never go anywhere without bodyguards now.

Asked if fame was worth all the trouble, they laughed as Victoria told interviewer Deborah Roberts: “That’s a good question.”

Becks said: “I always dreamed of being a famous footballer, Victoria dreamed of being famous. Yet I don’t think you actually realise what comes with that.”

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Seles :wavey:

i watch it on internet and i realy loved it, maybe more peoples will now know Victoria and David. :)

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you welcome
i will give you some rep. points later because i can't give anymore today.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts