Tennis Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who will win this match? This market will be closed at the stated time. If a player retires before completing this match, and the retiring player was leading the match at the point of retirement, all bets will be void and stakes returned. If a player retires before a set has been completed, all bets will be void and states returned. You must be logged in as a registered member to place bets using your vCash (Virtual Cash).

For helpful head-to-head statistics and match facts we recommend the following online resource:
http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/2/players/

Who's Winning?
Have you made the top 25? Check your progress on the weekly vBetting leaderboard here!

Find More vBets...
Visit the vBookie centre for more markets, betting statistics, your history, and settlement information.

Are you new? Do you want To play?
Register today for a free WtaWorld.com account and you'll be credited with $50 worth of vCash to get you started!

·
HEADBANGER
72,493 Posts
26 on Aza

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
12,720 Posts
$1k on Vika :yeah:

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
uhoh:help:

Ticked the wrong box for the wrong match:help:
We'll ask Steve to get you your v-cash back....

*stupid*:help::banghead:

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
uhoh:help:

Ticked the wrong box for the wrong match:help:
We'll ask Steve to get you your v-cash back....

*stupid*:help::banghead:
copy/paste my books said:
Prague: Victoria Azarenka vs. Martina Sucha
Thread | Info Tennis Victoria Azarenka SETTLED 226 27/100 (0.27) 0
I just notice this problem on my vCash count (After Anna C. horor win i put after that all my $226 on Vika) :tape: .

P.S.
Who is the Steve :confused: ?

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just notice this problem on my vCash count (After Anna C. horor win i put after that all my $226 on Vika) :tape: .

P.S.
Who is the Steve :confused: ?
Steve is the administrator of this site. He's the only one who can give you your cash back (and he will)

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I bet 200 on Vika and she won and i got 0. When will i receive my cash? Do i have to send a pm to steve?
No, you don't have to do that. He will settle this when he has time, I don't know when that is, but it'll be soon I guess

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
copy/paste my vBookie Bets said:
Your vBookie Bets
Event Group Outcome Status Stake Odds Amount Won
Berlin: Ana Ivanovic vs. Alona Bondarenko
Thread | Info Tennis Ana Ivanovic SETTLED 89 7/25 (0.28) 24
Berlin: Ana Ivanovic vs. Elena Likhovtseva
Thread | Info Tennis Ana Ivanovic SETTLED 25 7/100 (0.07) 1
Berlin: Elena Dementieva vs. Meghann Shaughnessy
Thread | Info Tennis Elena Dementieva SETTLED 28 4/25 (0.16) 4
Prague: Victoria Azarenka vs. Martina Sucha
Thread | Info Tennis Victoria Azarenka SETTLED 226 27/100 (0.27) 0
Zamboni, are you have something against me personally :fiery: ?
In last three days i put all my vCash money on Azarenka, Dementieva and Ivanovic (twice). Instead about 500 v$ (226*1.27*1.16*1.07*1.28=456 v$+ vCash for my new threads and posts) i have now about 30v$ because:

- After 3 days you still not contact forum administration to give me my 226*1.27=287 v$ for Azarenka win.
- After 3 minutes when i published in "dead" Qatar Open livescore thread (in that moment is raining in Berlin) that Federer have big problems against Volandri (in next five minutes he lose) YOU already contact forum administration to take away of me 100 v$ (i have only about 115 v$ in that moment). Reason because you hurry up in that moment is because this site is going down in next 10-15 minutes :( :( :( and you know for that (you talking about that right after i lose 2nd time in three days all my vCash because you).

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
12,720 Posts
Any news when we will get our V-cash :angel: :p

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cp6uja, no I have nothing against you personally, why would I:confused:

I did contact Steve about this and he did promise he'd fix it, however, the upgrade would of course get priority.

About the deleted posts, I didn't just delete your posts, I deleted all posts about Federer's match. I didn't have to contact anyone for that, cause we v-bookies have moderator status in the tournament forums. And fyi, I had no clue when the site was going down.

Craig, shut up:lol:

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I sent Steve another PM today, so hopefully soon:)

·
TennisHaven
24,039 Posts
Ok you will all recieve ur vcash shortly :) It wont show that u got paid in the list above but the vcash has been transfered into ur total

:wavey:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts