Tennis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Victoria and David Beckham were the toast of a New York bash thrown by Vogue. The party was thrown in their honour by the American edition of the magazine to mark the couple's forthcoming appearance in the glossy spread.
Guests at the party, given by the magazine's editor Anna Wintour, included David Bowie and his wife Iman, Calvin Klein and photographer Mario Testino. Testino's photographs of the couple will be used by the magazine later this year. The Beckhams are trying to raise their profile in the United States and will present a prize tomorrow night at the MTV Movie Awards, which will be broadcast in Britain on Saturday June 7.
Victoria recently wowed onlookers on an earlier visit to New York when she wore a revealing D&G mini-dress at a star-studded party. They couple also made a joint chat-show appearance.
Victoria Beckham signed a new record deal earlier this year and it is hoped that she could become a star in the US if she is given a publicity push there. She and David, who was still wearing a bandage for his wrist injury as he arrived for the part at the New York branch of Soho House, flew into the city earlier this week. Victoria was dressed in a sparkling short dress while David donned a dark suit with a v-necked top and chains draped around his tanned chest, his hair pushed back from his face.

:hearts:

+ one picture

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
They also stole the show at the MTV Movie Awards :cool:

Reactions: Seles_Beckham

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
can you please tell me where did you get the pictures???

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Seles_Beckham said:
can you please tell me where did you get the pictures???
I got them from another forum, don't know where they come from, Ananova maybe?

·
Registered
468 Posts
what did he do to his hair????????:sad: victoria looks so pretty

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
very nice but I like to be a fashion critic...
David's hair=no... all he's missing are pom pom's...
his shoes are also a no... a white loafer would have completed the look perfectly

Victoria's dress is stunning... absolutely beautiful but her blusher makes her look like a battered wife. it was far too dark. a pink would have looked smashing!

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
*shrug* she's okay. Her dress reminds me of Persephone in the matrix: reloaded. And she's too damn skinny! But Beckham's nice.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts