Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 189 Posts

·
Banned
151 Posts
i see jankovic being a bigger threat. its justines too lose. justine in straights.

·
Registered
32,041 Posts
I think Justine will win

I am sure it will be a close match though

Might take the afternoon off to watch it

·
Registered
10,890 Posts
Serena will always have a presence and determination that makes her difficult to beat anywhere. But if Justine plays the way that comes natural to her, and with confidence, she should win this match.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Would love to see S Williams win this one against Justine...........time will tell! Justine said in an interview she has put the 2003 FO and Miami behind her. I know Serena is in her head.

·
Registered
20,122 Posts
Justine can definitely beat Serena, but I'm not sure about the mental aspect. Whatever happens, I don't want Justine to play in fear.

·
Banned
9,423 Posts
Justine can definitely beat Serena, but I'm not sure about the mental aspect. Whatever happens, I don't want Justine to play in fear.
Of course Justine can beta Serena on 'clay' but Serena can beta Justine as well. Justine's best chance to get a win is right here and right now because she won't even test a healthy Serena at Wimbledon.

·
Registered
10,890 Posts
Of course Justine can beta Serena on 'clay' but Serena can beta Justine as well. Justine's best chance to get a win is right here and right now because she won't even test a healthy Serena at Wimbledon.
Beating a healthy and motivated Serena at Wimby would be a huge task for anyone. But saying a 2-time Wimby finalist wouldn't test Serena? That's a bit overboard.

·
Registered
20,122 Posts
Yeah, okay, whatever.

·
Banned
9,423 Posts
Yeah, okay, whatever.
:weirdo: I'll say it again. This is Justine's best chance of scoring a win over Serena and even then the match is still a toss up. Like I said, she better make her move now because if they face each other at Wimbledon it will likely be a blowout depending on Serena's serve, and Serena's serve has been exceptional for the majority of this year sooooo...

Why are you saying whatever? Is what I am saying not true?

·
Registered
10,890 Posts
:weirdo: I'll say it again. This is Justine's best chance of scoring a win over Serena and even then the match is still a toss up. Like I said, she better make her move now because if they face each other at Wimbledon it will likely be a blowout depending on Serena's serve, and Serena's serve has been exceptional for the majority of this year sooooo...

Yes, what you're saying is not true. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
9,423 Posts

·
Registered
20,122 Posts

Serena?

Yeah, sure. Justine has no chance anywhere other than clay. :lol:

:yawn: :weirdo:

1 - 20 of 189 Posts